Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 26/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.comUS$86
Hotels.comUS$86
CheapTicketsUS$86
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 October 2020

The check in process was very simple, and Ashlee was very helpful from start to finish. I was checked in and settled in my room within 10 minutes. She even made a courtesy call to make sure everything was good. Thank you! - Ed Masi

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Online Review Team Experience, Owner at Motel 6 San Diego Hotel Circle- Mission Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2020

Thank you for recognizing the great service provided by our staff. We hope to see you soon, Safe Travels!
Lilith
#Team6

Reviewed 1 September 2020 via mobile

This is a Must Stay place whether its to get away or for buisness , The Manager Wendy was really friendly she deserves a promotion , i slept so comfortable i had to stay another day !and i got a discount :D

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay! Until the next time, We’ll Leave the Light on For You!
Lilith
#Team6

Reviewed 23 June 2020

The gentleman at the front desk when I stopped by to request a quiet room - his name was George, I'm pretty sure - was so kind and helpful AND totally understood my desire for a room that was as quiet as possible. He set me up in a small, modernized and very cute room that may have been the quietest motel stay ever! One thing to realize is that there's no coffee service in the room nor the office (due to quarantine? I didn't ask.) But otherwise, I couldn't have asked for a better room and price!

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 18 March 2020 via mobile

Good price. Good location. Bizarre clientele. We were there for 5 nights and on 3 of them we were woken up by other guests. Party one night, strangers at the door one night, and a fight in the hallway another night. I wasn’t expecting luxury, but rest is usually assumed. Parking is difficult because everything is marked compact only. The entrance to the building did not require a key. However, the entire staff was great and the rooms were clean so that is a huge plus.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank cubsnguns
Reviewed 14 February 2020

I visited this hotel in 2018, and everything was great, and returned to find that the motel has gone down . My room was a nonsmoking room and smelled full of smoke and marijuana. The lobby way entrance had homeless people that were loitering. At night a lot of vagrants hanging out and security had an attitude with everyone. the air conditioner leaked water and I stepped in a puddle of water when I woke up. I reported this and no one ever fixed it within the 4 days I stayed there.

Date of stay: February 2020
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 San Diego Hotel Circle- Mission Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2020

Hi Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are committed to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed to learn that we fell short of your expectations. On behalf of Motel 6, we would like to apologize that your stay was less than satisfactory.

We are committed to guest satisfaction and appreciate you taking time to review your experience.