3 people are viewing this hotel
US$196
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$184
eDreamsUS$196
ZenHotels.comUS$227
3,236 results
All reviews amigo spot the mexican restaurant waffle restaurant spot restaurant waffle king hotel circle room was clean old town pool and hot tub nice pool pool area sea world mission valley would stay here again front desk staff convenient location balboa park
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

My partner and I stayed at Kings Inn for Easter weekend. The rooms were so nice, clean and the vibe was comfortable! The pool was right outside our room which was convenient. We ate breakfast at the waffle spot just outside our hotel and were close to all the places we visited during our stay.. The only area of growth is the pipes are pretty loud. Someone in the building took a shower at 4am and we were woken up by the loud sound of water running through the pipes until they were done.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2021

I recently stayed at Kings Inn (as I do 3-5 times a year as a local getaway to relax in San Diego). The staff was welcoming as always, and I choose this place as a local vacation because it always feels like home. This trip, I had a random misfortune of having my car stolen (it was later recovered and in good condition). The hotel is well lit, with outdoor cameras, and such a friendly and quiet family type of setting the staff was surprised this type of this even happened. It was one of those random things that could happen anywhere. The morning I found it was missing, the staff showed such immediate empathy and care, even through my temporary shock I felt such warmth like being supported by quality and caring people. They immediately checked the footage, found the moment the incident occurred, offered me a complimentary breakfast as I sat and sorted through calling a rental car, offered to pay for a taxi as needed, and even comped the night I was staying. More than all of this, each employee was professional and showed such care that it truly helped me through my ordeal. I am grateful to say my car was located, and it ended up being a positive story. I would definitely recommend staying at Kings Inn San Diego for the comfortable setting with a wonderful atmosphere and near many local attractions that are minutes away from hotel circle. I cannot thank the staff and management enough for the care and kindness they showed me that day, and I will definitely plan to stay at Kings Inn in the future.

Reviewed 22 March 2021

Great place to stay. We have stayed her a few times and always have enjoyed the stay. They just redid the rooms and they are amazing. Love the little patio by the pool area. Parking is great and safe. Love the little bar next door and they have great food.

Reviewed 16 March 2021 via mobile

Located on Hotel Circle with Free Parking. Hotel was very clean and check-in/out were very smooth. Internet connection was OK for casual use. The fridge in the room worked properly. It would be good to have a microwave oven in the room though.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2021 via mobile

Excellent service excellent customer service Pleasant staff workers Make it my number one stop an overnigh Stayt hotel And San Diego California Glad to be back Rooms are very clean and neat I wish I had a king-size bed

Trip type: Travelled on business