“Beer bar with food”

Crushed
Ranked #379 of 4,890 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Fusion
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Noisy, bar atmosphere with decent food. OK selection of draft beer. Places to sit and eat on the sidewalk.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Best Mismosa I have had in a longtime. Start off with the flight so you can check out the different flavors! I absolutely LOVED the pear and then came the lavendar which is hard to get past. I usually like grapefruit but it was too mild in comparison. My friend had the cucumber which she loved but also shadowed by the lavendar.

For food i had the Florentine Omlette with fruit. The goat cheese was mild which prefer. My friend catne asada benedic twith salsa veerde., iy looked great. She didnt wamt to share so I know was good

Shout out to Tara our waitress for helping us with our minosa challenges. We hope to be back soon.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Came here on a recommendation and it did not disappoint! It's a trendy spot in the heart of Pacific Beach with open air and outdoor patio seating. Perfect for people watching. The menu is simple, yet full of variety. We were greeted curbside by a friendly host and seated at a high table overlooking the bustling sidewalk. The atmosphere is what I like in a trendy spot. Not too loud where you can't hear conversation, but perfect to drown out street noise. I came for the Crab Cake Benny. OMG...WOW! This is a must have dish. Perfectly cooked crab cakes with the right amount of outer crisp and tender inside, served on focaccia bread. The pictures will explain it all. Our server made sure we were good to go...all the time. Awesome service, awesome food, and awesome atmosphere. I highly recommend this spot!!!!

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

If you are in the Pacific Beach area check out this place. It is really hip and lively. Place is modern. The staffs are very friendly and attentive. There are seating outside. Don't need to make a reservation. I would recommended ordering the bbq chicken wings. Very flavorful. Little spice kick. Penne alla Vodka pasta was really good too. The chef's favorite Flatbread pizza wasn't any to rave about. The Ceviche had no flavor. For drinks the Mimosa Flight and Cucumber lime gimlet was refreshing.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

We broke away from our normal Pacific Beach breakfast spot and went here because of all the great reviews. I'm sure glad we did! All of our food was great but the cinnamon roll pancakes where amazing! I cant believe something so simple can be sooooo good!

The environment was nice. Seemed like a younger crowd but we felt completely welcome. Service was prompt and friendly. The only negative is I wish they where open earlier.

1  Thank Chris C