“Great Mediterranean Food”

Doner Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #998 of 5,479 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Healthy
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Excellent choice of mediterranean food, clean place, fast service, Healthy choices are also in the menu

Reviewed 20 July 2017

We ordered food via Uber Eats from this resto. Their resto was listed under the 20-30 minute order fulfillment tab. ETA kept getting pushed later and later. After 2 hrs and countless exasperated Uber drivers, a driver showed up with the WRONG ORDER. She went back to get the right order, only to be told the kitchen was closed. This was at 11PM and we were starving by now. Thanks to Doner Med, most restaurants were already closed. My hubbs and I ended up settling for pizza instead. Thank goodness it was good.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

Portion sizes were huge. I couldn't finish it all. I had the gyro plate (I think). It came with pita bread, rice, tabbouli, and some potato salad. All very tasty. I'd have loved to try the baklava, but I simply had no room. Food was fast and hot. Yum.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

We loved it! It is a lot like the places we used to stop by in Germany! The doner wrap was as awesome as we remember. The chalk boards around the shop were fun and informative! A great alternative to unhealthy fast food!

Reviewed 20 February 2017

After having a few beers at other spots in the gaslamp, swung in here to get a kabob. It was awesome! I recommend you check this one out.