“Small large variety of inexpensive Mexican crafts”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Back From Tomboctou
Ranked #83 of 136 Shopping in San Diego
Reviewed 13 November 2017

This storefront is jam packed with a lot of traditional Mexican decor from the clay and wooden creche sets to pottery and everything in between. Prices are very reasonable, and offers are sometimes accepted.

Reviewed 16 July 2010

I can't believe this is listed as a San Diego attraction. Good reminder to take everything on the internet with a grain of salt. This is a junky, poorly-stocked trinket shop at best - nothing worth checking out. There have got to be some cool Mexican import stores around SD, but this is not one of them.

Reviewed 25 September 2009

This shop was recommended to my by someone on the Trip Advisor message-board as I was looking for somewhere to buy Day Of The Dead stuff that isn't really touristy and overpriced. I visited a few places but this was easily the best.

It's a small shop but they fit a lot in and have beautiful Day Of The Dead (and other Mexican) crafts at extremely reasonable prices (about 1/3 of what they charge at Bazaar Del Mundo).

The shop owners were extremely friendly and helpful and wrapped everything I bought with great care so I could get it back to the UK in one piece.

They also run craft classes every few weeks which look great. I highly recommend this shop and I can't wait to go back.

4  Thank MissJDoe