Review Highlights
Fantastic shop selling Mexican crafts at excellent prices

Reviewed 25 September 2009

from US$65.00
More Info
from US$60.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 July 2010

I can't believe this is listed as a San Diego attraction. Good reminder to take everything on the internet with a grain of salt. This is a junky, poorly-stocked trinket shop at best - nothing worth checking out. There have got to be some cool Mexican import stores around SD, but this is not one of them.

Reviewed 25 September 2009

This shop was recommended to my by someone on the Trip Advisor message-board as I was looking for somewhere to buy Day Of The Dead stuff that isn't really touristy and overpriced. I visited a few places but this was easily the best.

It's a small shop but they fit a lot in and have beautiful Day Of The Dead (and other Mexican) crafts at extremely reasonable prices (about 1/3 of what they charge at Bazaar Del Mundo).

The shop owners were extremely friendly and helpful and wrapped everything I bought with great care so I could get it back to the UK in one piece.

They also run craft classes every few weeks which look great. I highly recommend this shop and I can't wait to go back.

4  Thank MissJDoe