Lowest prices for your stay
US$130
Free cancellation until 25/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$130
Hotels.comUS$130
Hampton.comUS$129
StayForLongUS$153
1,381 results
All reviews mission valley front desk old town hotel circle parking fee the breakfast area free breakfast hot breakfast great stay nice hotel pool and hot tub easy access would stay here again convenient location yogurt fitness center inns
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 July 2020

Pros: the staff were very kind and helpful. They were responsive to our needs, such as requesting extra towels. The breakfast (a bag with juice, muffin, and yogurt because of Covid) was fine. The rooms were very modern and clean. The water pressure in the showers was great.

Cons: There is no source of drinking water (water fountains are either turned off or broken, not sure which). I drank the sink water which was fine, but not ideal.

Covid Specific Review: This hotel really needs to rethink how it has modified service due to Covid. The most prominent example is the elevator: there are three elevators but only one works. The other two don't have 'out of service' signs, which leads me to believe they're not broken but have been purposefully turned off. At 10pm the second night we were there, there was a line 20-people long waiting to get on the single elevator. There are no stairs (there are exit stairs, so you can leave the building but can't enter floors through the stairs.) The long line led to people packing into the elevators, which defeats the whole point of their Covid precautions.
The hot tub was also technically closed, but I saw people in it every night because it wasn't roped off or anything. The fire pits outside are also turned off, which is both disappointing and counterintuitive since that pushed people back into the lobby to eat their take-out dinners. We now know Covid is airborne inside, so I'd think Hilton would want to encourage people to go outdoors, not the opposite.

I also hope they figure out a better replacement for their continental breakfast- I'd hoped that by 4 months into Covid they'd have a way to still get a warm breakfast, but instead you get a muffin, a juice, an orange, a granola bar, and a yogurt. I'm thankful they had something, but I do hope they find a way to provide the breakfast so many people look forward to in a safe way.

Date of stay: July 2020
2  Thank Emily O
Reviewed 29 June 2020

My family and I had a great experience here, Super clean and comfortable beds. Elizabeth was very helpful and super nice! which is always a plus! Definitely staying here when visiting again.Elizabeth, if you see this, Thank you!!

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jenng658
Reviewed 2 April 2020

It has easy access to the many attractions that are in San Diego, very close to Old Towne San Diego, with many fine restaurants. I spent a great couple of days there while waiting to attend a conference in another hotel. Also very close to the Amtrak Station.

2  Thank ThomWalls
Reviewed 22 March 2020

Very friendly and helpful staff. Easy to get to most San Diego venues in under 20 minutes from this hotel. A few eateries (see my review of the Crust) Room was clean. The hotel felt new, but is 5+ years old. The hot tub and pool could use a good cleaning (hot tub needs to be shocked).

3  Thank jrzj42
Reviewed 14 March 2020

Stay here was great. All staff was very friendly and extremely helpful. My room was very clean and bed was very comfortable. Complimentary breakfast was very welcoming and perfect for what I needed Thank you again for the great stay

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
2  Thank dicicconicholas