“Excellent”

Aladdin Mediterranean Restaurant
Ranked #347 of 5,554 Restaurants in San Diego
Price range: US$14 - US$14
Dining options: Reservations
Description: TASTE THE EXOTIC FLAVORS OF THE MIDDLE EAST! Our menu is healthy, fresh, creatively prepared, premium quality Mediterranean cuisine…plenty of healthy, scrumptious salads, vegetarian meals with Mediterranean flavors, melt in mouth shish kabobs and delicious appetizers like hummus, tabouleh, falafel, stuffed grape leaves, Beer, Wine & more!
Reviewed 13 October 2018

Great food, atmosphere, and service. Generous portions. My wife had the chicken shawerma, which was some of the best I've had, and she and I split her leftovers for another meal. I had the mixed grill, which was a LOT of food, and took about half home. The chicken kabob was especially tender and moist. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

If u love Mediterranean food this is the place to go. Mike who waited on us was great. Very knowledgeable about the food and had suggested the #4 which included 2 scewers of marinated chicken along with rice ,humoos,tomatoes and a small portion of luban. The meal also started out with a wonderful salad with a balsamic dressing. Sooo good! I did mention Mike who also came by the table often to see if we needed anything. Be prepared for taking home a "doggie bag" for certainly 1 meal will feed 2 of u. Will remember that next time. We will definitely go back.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

The place is furnished with taste and the dishes are well presented and served by kind and smiling waiters. We tried the falafel sandwich and the greek salad with chicken: both delicious. The only criticism I'd like to make is about chicken overcooking since some pieces were partially burned.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 23 July 2018

super cute Mediterranean bistro, great place for lunch or dinner. I visited a friend in San Diego, she raved about this place and it was as amazing as she said it was. We had the Chicken Shwarma dinner and shared hummus and pita chips. It was amazing and the owner was a very nice man, thank you! One place I found with some culture and class.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 25 May 2018

The menu is very comprehensive, so chances are great that you'll find something you enjoy. You might also find it challenging to narrow down your selection. The dishes are excellent -- very tasty -- and the portions are large, so considering sharing.

Date of visit: May 2018