“Hard not giving it 5 stars”
Review of Cafe Moto

Cafe Moto
Ranked #54 of 240 Coffee & Tea in San Diego
Reviewed 6 June 2016

Great coffee. Cheapest in town. Quiet spot in Barrio Logan. I'm not sure why I'm not giving it 5 stars...well it's because I don't hand those out easily.

Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

Had the privilege of getting to sample some cold brew and a hot latte. The cold brew was smooth and they have different sweeteners, cream and flavoring so to add. However it didn't need anything. The hot latte was creamy and smooth and there was no bitterness that you get on the finish.

Reviewed 25 November 2015

A small, clean parking lot greeted us (love that) and then wonderful, smiling, warm people greeted us at the door! Did not want to leave! The barristers seemed to really enjoy each others company and handle the flow of customers quite well.

They seem to use high quality coffee, tea and milk (Strauss Milk - which I love) and I had a cheese and spinach empanada with a side (slightly spicy) sauce. Warmed in the oven (not microwave). GET THIS! Even though it was not made right then, very good!

The prices are reasonable and the timing perfect! They do not have a lot of inside space, so on the off chance it is raining, you will have to fight for a space at the bar or one of three tables.

Outside there is additional space and another area inside (but wifi is not good there).

Thank you for a delightful time (since I had to work and dine).

Reviewed 14 August 2015

Cafe Moto is my favorite coffee. The cafe is amazing they have a 12 & 24 hour cold brew coffee that will change the way you think about coffee. The staff is friendly and knows so much about all the different coffees Cafe Moto serves. If you love everything coffee come to Cafe Moto in Barrio Logan San Diego.

Reviewed 23 February 2015

My husband and I visited Cafe Moto based on a friends recommendation. I am so glad that we did. I had an almond milk latte and it was one of the top lattes I have ever had. It was so good we went back the next day for more drinks and bought 3 lbs of coffee. Cafe Moto will without a doubt be on our list of places to go every time we return to San Diego. Staff were very friendly and the shop was fun to look around while enjoying our coffees.

2  Thank thewandererone

Been to Cafe Moto? Share your experiences!