21 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 01/07/21
TravelocityUS$427
Orbitz.comUS$427
CheapTicketsUS$427
All reviews front desk check out stay amazing felt like home attended a conference enjoyed our stay california staycation luxury parking accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 April 2021

Huge thanks to Tuli for being the best person I have ever dealt with at any place of business in my life. He really went above and beyond to make accommodations for my stay. There aren’t enough words to express my gratitude. Absolutely phenomenal service. Tuli could hear the desperation in my voice and where most people would exploit and take advantage of that, he didn’t, and instead made sure I was safe and taken care of. Just wow. The hotel was beautiful and quiet. The rest of the staff was also very kind and accommodating. Very clean. Doesn’t have that weird hotel smell. The rooms were beautiful. Great location.

Thank you for everything Tuli! If I could give a million stars I would.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 April 2021

First of all I want to say that walking in we were greeted, super nice and clean hotel. Which is what you want when staying at a hotel. Tuli was the one who helped us at the front desk and I was BEYOND pleased. He let us know our room and that the pool was open for us to access. He took very well care of us. We’ll be back and definitely will be staying at the Legacy Resort with Tuli. 100%. Recommend! Tuli was very welcoming and EXTREMELY nice and helpful.

Thank you!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 April 2021 via mobile

Checked in early and almost got the wrong room but Tuli at the front desk helped us get the correct room, no problem. The room was fabulous! Had a balcony and everything. And the towels... So plush! Highly recommend for a luxury stay in Hotel Circle.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2021

Tuli greeted us as soon as we walked in. Even through wearing a mask you can tell he has the biggest smile! He checked us in fast. He’s an amazing worker! I felt so welcomed. I would definitely come back and stay here

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2021 via mobile

My family and I enjoyed this brand new hotel so much last month that we’re literally on our way back down for another 2 night stay this weekend! Tuli at the reception desk is THE sweetest friendliest guy ever! We hope to run into him again soon! The hotel itself is pretty much brand new and so beautiful. Our room was super clean and decorated so nicely. Last month we ended up upgrading to a room with a balcony after our first night and loved it even more. My favorite thing about the room was the pillows, they’re so comfortable!

Date of stay: March 2021