Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TownePlace SuitesUS$224
PricelineUS$224
Hotels.comUS$224
Expedia.comUS$224
FindHotelUS$224
HurbUS$232
All reviews housekeeping crew full size fridge an extended stay recommend this hotel front desk home away from home the entire staff pleasant stay excellent stay complimentary breakfast convenient location great place to stay microwave sink property parking sofa
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 April 2021

First time to Townplace Suites. We brought our senior kitty with us as our home was being tented. The front desk accommodated our floor level request. Extremely helpful and courteous! Everything is very clean and contemporary. Outdoor gathering area, bbqs, and we'll maintained pool. Continental breakfast with tables and booths. Clean Inside and out! Exemplary guest service! A special thank you to Vivian! Will stay again!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2021 via mobile

My family and I decided to take a quick trip to San Diego from Las Vegas during my daughters Spring Break. Paula was great. She checked us in and was so friendly, helpful and genuine. We loved our rooms. They were clean and comfortable. The location was great as well. It was in a quiet area that wasn’t too busy and noisy, yet everything was just a short drive away. We’ll definitely be back the next time we come back to San Diego! Great hotel, great staff, great stay!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2021

My company booked this hotel-studio apt for me because of a relocation to San Diego. I had the best experience from the moment I checked in. The staff are really warm & welcoming, and it feels genuine. I liked the hotel so well, I decided to continue to stay here while I look for a more permanent living situation. The studio sized room includes a well-equipped kitchenette, including burners, microwave, & dishwasher, so you can do real cooking. The design of the room is really clever - maximizing the space so that there is actually a work station that is sizable, but can be pushed away at night. The bed is very comfortable, and despite not being on the top floor, it is very quiet. Highly recommend!

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
General Manager, General Manager at TownePlace Suites San Diego Central, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2021

Hello,

I would like to personally thank you for staying with us and I am extremely happy that you are enjoying your stay and the selection of products that we provide. The team here always goes above and beyond to provide each and every one of our guests with a great stay.

Respectfully,

Reviewed 24 February 2021 via mobile

The manager and the staff are fantastic. You are welcomed since you come thru the door and they pay a lot of attention to the details. The property is very well kept too and I have nothing to point out that I did not like. I totally recommend this location because of how easy it is to peacefully walk around the area.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business

I am delighted that you found the hotel, location and service to be awesome. I will definitely relay the message to my entire staff :). We look forward to seeing you again soon Stay Safe!

Reviewed 19 February 2021 via mobile

The rooms were clean, very comfortable. Zuleyma , Paula , and Vivian were amazing. They went over and beyond to help make our stay enjoyable. They were extremely accommodating and allowed us to check in early at like noon. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone visiting towneplace suites San Diego central.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

First and foremost I would like to thank you for your review, our team takes pride on ensuring our guest stay is nothing but perfect. We are happy to hear you received the legendary customer service Zuleyma and Vivian are known for.

It was a true pleasure hosting you hope that your next visit to San Diego you will once more select the TownePlace Suites San Diego Central as your host hotel.

Thank you for Staying with us!