“Good Service, Has Potential”
Review of Oi Asian Fusion

Oi Asian Fusion
Ranked #2,625 of 5,226 Restaurants in San Diego
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Tried two dishes— Adobe Bowl was so salty, neither me nor my companion could finish it. With less salt, could be a real winner. Karaage Rice Bowl was better, flavorful with less sodium. Very nice staff.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

This restaurant is right next to Iron Fist Brewery. It used to be a burger place and that is the reason that I went. Turns out, the burger place moved down the street and there is now an Asian fusion restaurant here. I was a photo of a burger on the wall and decided to try it. I had the Oi burger which has an Angus beef burger, pickled red onions, truffled balsamic shiitake mushrooms, muenster cheese, mayo, and arugula on a pretzel bun. It was awesome! I also had sweet potato fries and they were great as well. The women working here were helpful and friendly. I will definitely be back.