Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
HomewoodUS$172
PricelineUS$172
eDreamsUS$172
ZenHotels.comUS$172
FindHotelUS$172
StayForLongUS$181
All reviews ping pong evening socials front desk corner suite free breakfast full kitchen old town sea world hot breakfast the sofa bed common areas parking fee great stay excellent hotel hot tub would stay here again balboa park
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 September 2020

overall I'd rate this place a 8/10. The location is good. The rooms are modern and the beds comfortable. Cheap pillows and almost zero supplies in the kitchen. They need to increase their cleaning budget, because there is trash and litter all over the property from the hallways to the parking lot. Parking at some times of day is tight and the parking spaces are very narrow.

Date of stay: September 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2020

I stayed at this property 6x over the past 3 years and this was my worst experience. The greeting at check in was not what I usually experienced in the past. During my past stays the front desk staff were well dress and welcoming. The staff this time appeared to be temporary staff or new not well trained. The room was nice and clean however, the wifi, cell service, and room temperature were issues. The breakfast had the same bottled water and "Jimmy Dean" sandwich for 5 days no fruits, juices, or other choices. The dinner grab and go was better with more selection and hot food. Overall this hotel is good and I hope my next visit will be a better experience as my past stays.

Room tip: Higher floors on the left side of the building has better cell service.
Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 11 July 2020 via mobile

The stay started off on the wrong foot when we got to our room and discovered ants all over the non-carpeted floors and a dirty thong on the bedroom floor. The front desk immediately switched us rooms and upgraded us to a corner suite which was greatly appreciated. Overall the room was good, beds were nice, but nothing that blew us away. They are trying their best with the whole COVID pandemic so I don’t want to be overly critical. One of the reasons we booked this hotel was for the morning breakfast, which given the current environment turned into a microwave Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwich or mini breakfast burrito (depending on the day) and a bottle of water. Make sure you get there early or you’ll be out of luck. They ran out early on one of our days and comped our parking for the day to make up for it. Overall a decent stay, but will most likely look for other options closer to the beaches or downtown next time.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2020

Honestly I have no complaints. My experience here was super. Suite was clean, staff was helpful and friendly. Traveled with 2 little ones for 6 days, and the suite felt almost like home, love the separated bedrooms, living room etc. Especially when mommy need her me time!!

Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 12 March 2020

Great hotel. Terrible and tight parking spots for $21 to park per night. I expected wider parking space. Not have to climb through the back of my car in order to get out or the car next to me would get scratched. They have kids toys outside to play with. That was nice.

Date of stay: March 2020