Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$100
Hotels.comUS$100
PricelineUS$100
eDreamsUS$100
Agoda.comUS$100
FindHotelUS$100
All reviews late night check housekeeping does front desk place to sleep mission valley nice room a wonderful stay room service esmeralda amenity property tv elevator
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 May 2020 via mobile

We were only able to stay one night instead of two. Our receipt showed we were only charged for one night. When we got our credit card statement we were charged for two nights. The hotel keeps saying they refunded our credit card and credit card company says no refund was ever processed. Getting the hotel to answer emails was difficult and we have not been able to resolve this problem. Won’t stay there again!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2020

Booked this room with one of those 'price saving' app (hint intentional). So didn't expect a lot, and just needed a place to sleep. Got much more than expected. Remodeled room, newish furniture and beautiful bathroom.

Checkin was quick, and the friendly night clerk guy upgraded me to a suite. I did peek in the window of a standard room and they are on the small side.

Years ago I stayed here when ot was a different name and clearly different owner. They've spent some money here and it shows.

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 March 2020

Disliked · The front desk agent Lucy treated me so disrespectfully and rudely! I called to confirm my late check out due to relocation for work. I was given late check out at noon, also I had confirmed with the Night audit and she was just lovely, she activated my key and was very prompt. You could tell she was on top of everything and was Confident in what she told me was done! Lucy on the other hand, She was so rude and hung up on me! I had my assistive animals with me and she could not understand why I may have a delay on doing things. I explained to her I was trying to confirm an overstay since I had a meeting with work. I work in Hospitality btw, and I would have loved to stay at this hotel that was simple but great. Per Federal Law I don’t need to disclose those needs of my disability with her but she used such a snappy unprofessional verbal language and basically told me to get out. Instead of accommodating and actively listen to the Guest she was focused on showing me she is the boss and told me: well, you are either gonna get out or I’ll charge you for extra 15 minutes. So take or leave it. She sent the poor housekeeper to my room knocking on the door twice from 11:30am. While I was trying to shower as fast as I could. And twice I called her and asked her to actually allow me to get ready without interruption and her voice was sharp and loud. Why this individual is working in Hospitality is beyond me. I came down to the lobby, she never apologized. She is getting paid?? The two agents from the night before Ed and Benjamin were half her maturity however were AMAZING, professional and their choice of words was elegant and kind as well as their demeanor. I was so happy I had made this hotel my choice of stay. The two agents gave me recommendations on dinner options, the city and made me feel welcometo be there, like at home. They truly cared for the guest and their needs. After all when you work in hospitality, all that matters is the guest and what they really need.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 February 2020

My stay here was great from start to finish. The staff is very welcoming and helpful. I was checked in by Benjamin, who greeted me with a smile and gave me outstanding customer service (he also happened to be really handsome hahaha) The rooms were clean and every amenity was as advertised. I will definitely be staying here next time I go to SD (hopefully Benjamin will check me in again ;))

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 February 2020 via mobile

Had a wonderful stay. Luz and esmeralda were amazing. They have a snack section that is open 24hrs, and free parking. They have a pool area with jacuzzi. Housekeeping was amazing and very clean. Edilma was amazing always very helpful and always with a smile. Enjoy my stay cant wait to be back.

Date of stay: February 2020