Lowest prices for your stay
US$188
SAVE US$260
Doubletree.comUS$158
Hotels.comUS$158
Prestigia.comUS$405
All reviews double tree warm cookies mission valley nice hotel presidential suite great stay bed was comfortable business trip enjoyed my stay convenient location old town parking trolley conference freeway downtown uber
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 March 2021

I was slightly disappointed with the service or the lack there of. One interaction at the front desk though compels me to give a 2/5 instead of 1. I was denied cleaning service, there was no microwave available to guest (in the rooms or downstairs) and when I called the cafe to ask if they could help me I received a very rude response. Also the breakfast sandwiches at the cafe was disgusting.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
SDGO Guest Services, Guest Services / Front Office at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Diego - Mission Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello MW92193,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. With Covid-19 restrictions still in place for San Diego county our first priority remains for our guest and our staff. Housekeeping services are reserved for after a check out to minimize the chances of spreading any potential outbreaks. We are limited in microwaves and fridges per room as capacity allows. We will do better in stocking our supplies to allow for sell out's in the future. hope this clarifies. We hope you give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed 24 March 2021

First time staying at a Hilton and not what I expected. There was a bathroom sink that left a puddle and they did nothing to fix it. My kids could have easily slip in the bathroom tile. There was also a heavy weed odor in our floor.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
SDGO Guest Services, Guest Services / Front Office at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Diego - Mission Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Hello Weshernandezef8,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are looking into the details of your stay. I would like to offer our sincerest apology. I will be talking to our engineering team and front desk to ensure that any issues with the pluming our dealt in the room you stayed in. We hope you give us another chance to make it right in the future.

Reviewed 23 March 2021

Clean room, professional and friendly staff. I love all the COVID-19 provisions put in place to ensure cleanliness of the room and other parts of the hotel. I felt safe and feel like the DoubleTree staff went beyond their duties to make guests feel welcomed. Will stay here again!

Hello Toyakemp,

Thank you for the great review. We are so thrilled you loved the stay and enjoyed Sunny San Diego. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed 7 March 2021 via mobile

We were able to get early check in thanks to Kirk, and were also upgraded to a Junior Suite. We had a great balcony and view of the pool. It was also nice and quiet. This particular room made us feel like we were on vacation.

Room was clean, hvac was clean and quiet, wifi was fast, nice selection of cable channels, large flat screen TV, large bath towels, hot water came on fast. Bed and pillows were very comfy.

We love the breakfasts at this particular property, but the restaurant is currently closed. They do offer a nice selection of pastry’s, coffee, juice etc at their take out cafe. You can always get something there and eat at the pool. The pool is open, the spa is not.

We really like this Doubletree and stay here often. Great staff that is truly happy to see you, and great location.

We will be back.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank critics_critic
SDGO Guest Services, Guest Services / Front Office at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Diego - Mission Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Hello Critics_Critic,

I am so pleased that you had such a great experience and that Kirk was a great start to an exceptional part of that. We are so thrilled the bed was comfortable and you had the opportunity to relax and unwind. We hope you had an opportunity to visit the local area. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed 22 February 2021 via mobile

Very clean, good customer service. Staff made me feel welcome as an Honors guest. It was also quiet, and was able to sleep pretty well. I had the $99 park and stay which was a great deal. Ample parking and able to get in and out of parking lot easily.

I would definitely stay again when in area.

Date of stay: February 2021