“Wonderful Pho!”

Ranked #1,376 of 5,141 Restaurants in San Diego
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 11 October 2017

My husband and I came here for a late lunch on a Saturday. The restaurant was busy, but not packed. We had spring rolls and Pho! We had the rare and well-done beef pho. It was delicious. We always enjoy the spring rolls and peanut sauce. We highly recommend this restaurant. We have been coming here for a number of years and the ambiance has definitely improved over time. The service is nice too. Not too attentive, but just right. Great job!

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Love this place and have been going here for many years. They have updated the interior and menus and still have great food. I always get the rice vermicelli with BBQ pork and egg rolls. Spring rolls make a great appetizer.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

This restaurant is located in Clairemont, on Clairemont Mesa Blvd., in San Diego, It is a great location to get a huge portions of great Vietnamese food. This location is a popular noodle house, but I love plate 64. That is, B-B-Q chicken and rice. Add a side of egg roles and peanut sauce and you will stuff yourself to the max.

What I find interesting about this restaurant is the consistency. I have been coming here for years and the food is always prepared the right way. I have never seen the cook have a bad day.

They work hard and always make an effort to please their customers. The food has maintained good quality portions and it is a nice, family oriented atmosphere.

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

I had the beef pho with large noodles. It was flavorful, filling, and came with additional jalapenos, Thai basil, and bean sprouts on the side. I wish that they had skimmed the broth as it was on the greasy side.

Reviewed 2 April 2016

This is a good place to eat with good prices and plenty of parking. I have been there many times and the food is always good. You can count on a consistent plate of good food every time you go there.