“ALWAYS GOOD AND CONSISTENT”
Review of Pho T Cali

Pho T Cali
Ranked #1,458 of 5,266 Restaurants in San Diego
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 2 April 2016

This is a good place to eat with good prices and plenty of parking. I have been there many times and the food is always good. You can count on a consistent plate of good food every time you go there.

Reviewed 12 August 2015

Typical Pho menu like other Pho restaurants. Nothing extraordinary. Service is cold and not friendly. Their food contains a lot of MSG so I get thirsty after eating it. Not my first choice in Vietnamese food.

Reviewed 19 March 2015

I go here every week. Nice, tasty food. I usually don't get the pho but get 83 and 93 instead. Those are noddle with meat and veggies. This stuff is very flavorful. The rolls (egg, spring or pork) are to die for esp. when used with the dipping sauces. I cannot vouch for the pho noodle soup stuff because I only had it once years ago. It was good but I don't know how it compares to other places. I think the service is good. Some of the staff are more attentive than others, but that happens anywhere. Also, the curry chicken is interesting. Not what you think when you hear curry chicken. It's chicken on the bone in a creamy curry soup and it falls off the bone. You spoon that over to your plate of rice and enjoy. I think the price is a bargain.

Reviewed 2 September 2014

Have been going here for years. Excellent Salad rolls, egg rolls, Pho and Bun. Efficient and friendly service. Have not tried very many other items. Pho is great in winter and Bun (cold noodle salad) is best in summer. Both are very satisfying!

1  Thank pinacoleggo
Reviewed 11 July 2014

good food, but a little unusual flavor combinations. The spring rolls had both shrimp and beef in them. It was good, but they were not not my favorites. They also seemed to be shy on spicing up the food. I liked the flavors, but I had to add my own hot sauce.

1  Thank prefbid60