“Best Burrito under lots of surfboards”
Review of Taco Surf

Taco Surf
Ranked #158 of 5,554 Restaurants in San Diego
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Neighbourhood: Pacific Beach
Neighbourhood: Pacific Beach
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Went there twice the last week beeing in the San Diego area. Located just steps from the beach and PB Pier - perfect for Lunch and/or Dinner. Plenty of 2 hr free parking around.
Big big menu with lots of choices and all priced fair! Quick service, the wait was not too long. Great customer service and customer orientation. I thought I ordered something different (which turned out to be my mistake afterwards) and they replaced it within 2 minutes without dicsussion.
We had California Burrito and grilled fish tacos and and and... -all was super yummy!
Great atmosphere in the restaurant with tons of surfboards on the wall and ceiling.
They also have 3 outdide tables for those who want the outside curbside feeling.
Highly recommend and will be back next time in the area.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Amazing!!! My family ate at Taco Surf 5 times while staying in Pacific Beach! We had fish,beef and chicken tacos, beef burritos, horchotta,salsa and churro. Greatest and the most authentic Mexican food we have ever had!!! The service is quick and the guy at the counter was so very friendly! We will be craving this food for quite awhile!!! Absolutely can't wait to go back next time we are in the San Diego area!!

Reviewed 12 August 2017

We were visiting San Diego and not sure what to eat or where to go. Found this on google near us and really wanted to have fish tacos. We tried both the crispy fish tacos and grilled fish tacos. It wasn't exactly what I was expecting but they were a good size for tacos and were filling. Our friend ordered shrimp tacos and a carne asada torta and said he really enjoyed it. Will definitely try something else on the menu next time.

1  Thank HolieY
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Taco Surf is simply awesome!! I really don't care if I eat anywhere else while I'm in San Diego. It's quick, the atmosphere is fun and it's absolutely delicious!! Plenty of choices on the menu (it's huge). Staff is friendly, usually not much of a wait either. Although, it can get busy at times.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Taco surf was by far our favorite Mexican food while in San Diego. We ate there twice in a five day trip. My husband had the chicken fajita salad both times and he loved it. The first time I had chilaquiles and I loved them. The next meal I had was the taco plate with adobada pork which I know as tacos al pastor. They were really good as well. The staff are very friendly too. We're going to miss their great food, great prices and huge menu.