“Never Open”

Cuisines: American
Description: 870 741 5888
Description: 870 741 5888
Reviewed 26 October 2015

They have too many things they do in this one building ~ t-shirts; real estate; and who know what else. You can never find them open. They used to be good, but can not eat there if you are not retried and can wait around for them to be open

Reviewed 3 September 2015

Roosters has catered several events I have attended. Their pulled pork is good. It rates 3 stars, not bad.

Reviewed 30 July 2015

So to start this place is a restaurant with a print shop and realty company run out of it. Needless to say I was scared as to what type of food I would be getting. It was me and my 4 kids and we were feeling brave so we tried it.

I had the brisket with Potato salad and baked beans. It comes without sauce and by itself was tender and juicy shreds of meat. However When I added Roosters homemade BBQ(which is different than anything I have had before) Good became fabulous. The beans were good, while not overboard with flavor. The Potato salad was the shining star however. It was thick and creamy with a hint of cream cheese. The only problem was there was not enough of my potato salad to go around. The kids kept stealing fork fulls every chance they could get.

The kids all got a pulled pork sandwich combo which they loved with potato wedges and one brown bean order. They all loved it. We went through 3/4's bottle of their BBQ and should have brought the rest home somehow.

Without a doubt worth a drive to try this place out. A little hint for anyone trying this place. Make sure everyone gets their own POTATO SALAD or those who do have it will find it gone early.

1  Thank Cory J
Reviewed 8 June 2015 via mobile

Don't. Just don't. I'm not sure how they are still open? Dry, flavorless meat, terrible sauce... If I have to say something nice then the potato salad isn't bad. Also we attempted to try this place before and they didn't seem to be open, ever. They must have weird hours?

Reviewed 1 June 2015 via mobile

Dry. Overpriced. Nothing special about anything. Gave this establishment several chances to "woo" me. Just not there.

Sorry.