“Eww”

Cuisines: American
Description: 870 741 5888
Description: 870 741 5888
Reviewed 8 June 2015 via mobile

Don't. Just don't. I'm not sure how they are still open? Dry, flavorless meat, terrible sauce... If I have to say something nice then the potato salad isn't bad. Also we attempted to try this place before and they didn't seem to be open, ever. They must have weird hours?

Reviewed 1 June 2015 via mobile

Dry. Overpriced. Nothing special about anything. Gave this establishment several chances to "woo" me. Just not there.

Sorry.

Reviewed 31 March 2015 via mobile

We stopped early afternoon after hiking the Buffalo River trail system and had the restaurant all to ourselves. The tables had vinyl red and white checkered table clothes. The walls were decorated with razorback memorabilia. The pulled pork was good. On the table was a bottle of their sweet barbecue sauce. It was ok. I did not ask for the spicy and regret that. The potato salad was nice and creamy. The green beans had chunks of bacon and both were sweet. Serving size was ample. While discussing our hike we were given a complimentary cheese dip with chips. We both find the dip rather strange, chicken cheese flavor. Service was good and timely. Good barbecue, yes but I have had better.

Reviewed 4 March 2015

Effective 01/01/2014 our hours were changed. We are open Monday through Friday, 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM.

1  Thank Kathy D
Reviewed 3 February 2015

The food was cold and dry ,tasted old .Way over priced .We had gone here to check them out for a catering job.They knew why we were there ,so if this was their best ???The restaurant looked like they were running a couple other business out of it .I understand this use to be a good restaurant ,but no longer .In fact now they are only open I day a week except for catering ...

Been to Rooster's BBQ? Share your experiences!