“Terrible Food”

Cuisines: American
Description: 870 741 5888
Description: 870 741 5888
Reviewed 3 February 2015

The food was cold and dry ,tasted old .Way over priced .We had gone here to check them out for a catering job.They knew why we were there ,so if this was their best ???The restaurant looked like they were running a couple other business out of it .I understand this use to be a good restaurant ,but no longer .In fact now they are only open I day a week except for catering ...

Date of visit: August 2014

Reviewed 25 March 2013

Ive eat here several times. The meat is good but the BBQ sauce isn't that good. I order it without the sauce. Im disappointed they're only open on Fridays. I went by today and other people were parking to go eat too. They left when they saw me leave. You can't have business if you're not open. If business is bad, maybe you should contact restaurant impossible and let them figure out your problem. I know the sauce needs to be changed.

Reviewed 19 February 2013

We always enjoyed Rooster's but it is no longer open for dine in service except Friday noon. Still doing catering.

Date of visit: November 2012
Reviewed 25 July 2012

The time i went to Roosters i got thepulled pork and ribs . Thefood did not seem to be fresh,it was cold. Iwish it had been better,i was BBQ hungry.

Date of visit: July 2012
Reviewed 30 September 2011

I wasn't terribly impressed, but they did serve a big portion of ribs. They were tender and I felt like over cooked, but alas to each his own. The service was very good the sauce a bit to sweet for me, This joint is really off the beaten path and isn't easy to find. Best to ask a local for direction or plug it into your GPS, I did notice they have a band at night.

Date of visit: September 2011