US$112
US$102
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$136
US$99
US$127
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$73
Priceline
US$104
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleantouch screenthe breakfast areahotel is conveniently locatedoatmealthe hotel staffparking lotshower headfree breakfastroad tripan older hotelhiekeurigmicrowavefreeway
Reviewed 16 September 2017

From the parking lot, the hotel looks well kept and modern. It has a single elevator.
Front desk service was very good. Free parking, newspaper (USA Today and a local Topeka one), breakfast, and WIFI.
The room was very clean. It had a wall-mounted large LCD HDTV with adjustable angles. AC outlets were easy to get to, for computer and cell phone charging.
The shower head angle was non-adjustable. Water pressure and temperature was adequate. I could hear some sound behind the walls when hot water was turned on.
Breakfast (with hot food items) started at 6:30 AM, but it was ready ahead of time that day. It would suggest starting breakfast at 6:00 AM instead.

Room Tip: Stay at upper floors and away from elevator.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Kelli C, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad you found good service from our front desk staff upon your arrival. Also I am happy to hear that the extra outlets and wall mounted TVs were a plus during your stay. We do try to regularly have our complimentary breakfast out a half an hour earlier than scheduled for our early bird guests. Thank you again for the great feedback and we hope to see you again soon during future travels.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

After a disastrous attempt to stay at the Ramada, we left that hotel and I called around and got Cody, the third shift desk clerk, around 11:30 pm and asked if he had a room for three adults. He said he did and I asked if he would hold it for the five minutes it would take to get there. He said he would.

We arrived and Cody was very accommodating and checked us in. I told him about our previous experience with an unclean room earlier that evening and he told me that if the room was not up to my specifications, he would come clean it himself.

The room was immaculate and after having been on the road for 15 hours, the shower was great and the beds were very comfortable. Breakfast in the morning was a step above the average hotel breakfast.

Cody deserves an award for taking care of us.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Kelli C, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Dear Johnny H,
Thank you for a wonderful review. I am very pleased to hear that our night auditor for the front desk, Cody, was able to book your reservation and make you feel comfortable during your short stay in Topeka. I ensure your recognition of him does not go unnoticed. We also appreciate the feedback on the cleanliness of your guestroom. Our executive housekeeper has been with our property since the day the hotel opened. We hope you choose to stay with us again the next time you stop in Topeka. Thank you again for the awesome feedback!

Holiday Inn Express
Topeka, KS

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Mostly comparable to other Holiday Inn Express locations. Convenient location and rooms were clean. Our rooms did smell a little musty. Staff was very friendly, particularly with a late night arrival.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Holiday Inn Express West in Topeka. I am glad you found a clean guestroom, our location to be convenient and the staff to be friendly. I apologize for any maintenance issues and I assure you we are looking in to this. Thank you again for the honest feedback. We hope to see you again soon.

Holiday Inn Express & Suites West Topeka, KS

Reviewed 3 July 2017

You usually get just what you expect at a HIE. The breakfast is predictable and good. The beds are generally comfortable and clean. The rooms have enough space, etc. The pool was clean (a bit small in this HIE, but clean). This was no different in that respect. There were only a couple disappointments. First, the Wi-Fi was slow. Also, the shower was "rickety" and needed an update in our room. I also kept being woken at night by the sound of the traffic on the freeway (the hotel is right next to the on and off ramps to I-70). I would suggest staying on the east side of the hotel if given a chance. We were on the west. Otherwise, the staff was pleasant.

Room Tip: Stay on the east side (further from the freeway)
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Kelli C, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Dear Brian,
Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express West I-70 while visiting Topeka. I am happy to hear that we were able to deliver the consistent service you have grown to expect from IHG properties in reference to the beds, breakfast and pool. I would like to apologize for any issues with the water pressure in the shower. We will be sure to have maintenance staff look in to this today. I have also noted to your individual guest profile that you prefer a room on the opposite side of the building. Thank you again for an honest review. We hope you will consider staying with us again.

Assistant General Manager
Holiday Inn Express & Suites West I-70 & Wanamaker
901 SW Robinson Ave Topeka, KS

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Had a TERRIBLE visit. First issue they never cleaned and made up my room on the first day. Second the internet went out for two days, so much for doing business. Third went down to business center after internet did come back to print boarding passes for plane Ahhh NO!! there printer was not connected to the only one working computer. Was promised a return call from the GM,,STILL WAITING !!!

I stay at Holiday Inn's all over the country this is the first time I have eve had such a TERRIBLE experience. Not only a horrible way to treat ANY customer but worst for a LONG term Gold Elite Member of IHG

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Kelli C, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Dear Wayne654,
Thank you for your feedback. I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay with us. Our Wifi issues and printing issues have since been resolved. After speaking with the General Manager and other staff I was informed that we have issued 60,000 IHG Rewards points to your member account. I hope this comes useful to you for future travels as this is equal to 4 free night stays at our property. Again I am very sorry for not providing the consistent guest experience that you are use to from IHG Hotels. If there is anything else I can do for you please do not hesitate to contact me directly. We hope you will consider giving us another opportunity to provide a better stay for you. Thank you again for your review.
Assistant General Manager