US$134
US$135
US$99
US$91
Priceline
All reviewsroom was cleanturkey sausagesitting areagreat hotelmini fridge and microwavebudget hotelnight's sleepfront desk staffcoffee potstaff was very friendlyoatmealcomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areawould stay here againfresh fruitoff the highwayindoor pool
Reviewed 1 December 2016

We stayed here to go downtown for a show. The place was in a perfect spot on the corner of 24 hwy and Topeka BLVD. The hotel is newly built so everything still feels new. My family loved the breakfast and the staff was MORE THAN accommodating. We asked for an extra hour on check out due to the show and it was no problem.

Room Tip: Suites are worth the price.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Shawnta M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka North, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2016

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

This hotel is away from the interstate & the busyness, which we liked. Clean, spacious room with a Keurig, typical breakfast with their signature cinnamon rolls. There is a Spangles restaurant and a BBQ place within walking distance, and a Walmart across the highway. A few miles' drive to Wannamaker Rd for more options.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Shawnta M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka North, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2016

Reviewed 17 October 2016

This was a typical HIE. In kind of an odd area if you're traveling on the interstate, but we stayed there using points and had no problems at all. Not sure if there were any restaurants nearby, but we arrived late. Would definitely stay here again for points.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Shawnta M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka North, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2016

Reviewed 2 October 2016

Not only did I have to purchase cleaning supplies to clean the sticky floor and the toothpaste on the bathroom counter, I also had to purchase a pack and play for our baby as they had no cribs! To top it all off, when I bathed my children I discovered the silicone caulk around the bath was fresh...as in completely wet and washing away. When I told management they didn't care. When I asked how we could ensure it was clean he asked if I wanted Comet to do it myself.....

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Shawnta M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka North, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2016

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit at our hotel and please accept our sincerest apologies for the disturbance you have experienced during your stay due to the room conditions. Rest assured that these issues will be looked into. We value your comments and welcome the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 2 October 2016

My wife and I spent the night at the Holiday Inn Express in NW Topeka, and we enjoyed a very comfortable stay. It included a hot breakfast, and they even supplied pumpkin spice creamer, which was a pleasant surprise! :-)

Shawnta at the front desk was very friendly and helpful, as was the rest of the staff. There is a Spangles restaurant nearby, within walking distance. I didn't use the free wifi much, so I can't speak to the slowness mentioned in the other reviews.

All in all, our stay was very nice, and the property is well-maintained.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple