All reviews cracker barrel front desk room was clean texas roadhouse excellent hotel short drive breakfast staff off the highway complimentary breakfast exercise room the hotel staff convenient location staff was very friendly fresh fruit would stay here again nice stay hot tub
Reviewed 11 October 2017

After a long day of travel from the east coast, I needed a hotel between KC and Wichita. This Hampton offered the perfect location, easy on/off highway access and a safe/clean environment. The staff was incredibly welcoming, offered local restaurant recommendations and met my expectations for cleanliness. I would highly recommend this property if business or personal travel brings you to the area.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Great stay all the staff was GREAT!
Front Desk guys helped me get parked. Chloe the breakfast attendant was outstanding, she kept
everything stocked up,an guests were her top priority! They also offered restaurant discounts coupons

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank candyman18
Maria M, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Topeka, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Thank you for letting us know how we are doing based on your recent stay with us! We truly value all guest feedback, I will make sure to share with our front desk what a great job they did to ensure your stay was nothing short of excellent. Chloe is a big asset to our team as she does a great job ensuring our guest are well taken care of ensuring their day begins the best way possible! We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the area!

Yours in hospitality,

Reviewed 27 September 2017

This hotel is in a goof location but not enough parking, when I asked staff about additional parking they had no idea They suggested hotel across street which was also full , also can use some EV plugs

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking time to let us know how we are doing based on your recent stay with us. I am sorry to hear that our parking lot was full however I do believe that the front desk was assisting in the EV Plugs versus the additional parking, Homewood Suites has two stalls in front of their hotel. I can understand how that might have been frustrating though as the Hampton was where you were staying and they are not equipped with EV Plugs. I do hope that you will allow us to make this up to you the next time you should be in the area, so please feel free to contact me directly when your travels bring you back to Topeka so we can show you that this is definitely out of the norm for us. Thank you again and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Yours in Hospitality,

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Was welcomed by the front desk team. Both were pleasant and friendly. My room was very clean!! This hotel is also very close to restaurants and coffee shops! Price was reasonable! Would stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent travels to Topeka, we value all guest feedback as it helps define areas of opportunity as well as assist in measuring our goals of ensuring our guest experiences are ones that leave them wanting to come back. It seems that we did just that for you and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Yours in hospitality,

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Confusion with the checking in process with confirmation # I had. ( I had called an on-line reservation site- NOT the Hampton itself). Alex, not only completed my accommodations but went above and beyond requirements to do research on the confirmation # I possessed and then CALLED and to assure there would not be double charges to my account. Kiddos to Alex for demonstrating excellent customer service.