“Tasty lunch”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: West Roxbury
Reviewed 21 April 2018

Love the chicken basil fried rice. The lunch boxes are great for lunch. Entree plus small salad, soup, and fried appetizer sticks. Small, comfortable dining room with very good service. They do a big take out business at lunch.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

This restaurant has great specials (especially fresh seafood) if you want to eat there or dependable take out if you want to eat at home. We love the duck dishes and especially the pad Thai.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

My wife ordered takeout for us this evening. I wanted Indonesian Fried Rice w/o mushrooms. We were unsure
whether the peas listed were the usual snow peas or green
peas. When my wife called in the order, she asked about
the peas. The woman who took the order was unclear about
the peas but ultimately agreed with my wife's understanding
that we'd be getting snow peas. When my wife got home I
discovered there were dozens of baby green peas staring up
at me! I had to go through the whole dish & remove all the peas
which make me sick. Needless to say, I was quite unhappy!!!
I called the restaurant and spoke to the manager who was
very apologetic and offered a replacement right away - not an option at that time or a credit for the same dish on a future
order. I told her I'd think about it. I appreciate the fact that
she was trying to make their mistake right, but the whole
experience left a bad taste in my mouth - literally!

Peas get my order right!

Jim M
Dedham, MA

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 5 February 2017

A step up from a lot of the other local Thai restaurants. Ate with a big group and so got to sample some lobster tail soup (unexpectedly sweet and coconuty), the duck, beef macadamia, drunk noodles with tofu, chicken pineapple cashew, and, of course, pad thai, all delicious with more complex flavors than you might usually expect. The sticky rice with shredded pork app was my favorite dish. Maybe not as authentic (I'm no expert and I don't love super spicy Thai), but works on the yumminess scale for me.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 31 December 2016

I've been here twice, once for dine-in and one for take out. Service was timely but unattentive. Had a fare sampling of menu items each time as I was sharing with three others. The entrees were all uninspired. Overly simplistic and understated flavors are not what Thai cuisine is about. When the mango duck description says crispy, I expect crispy. It wasn't. The sauce was tasteless.Steamed broccoli constitutes tho-thirds the volume of the dish. They don't even have broccoli in Thailand. At $16 bucks I expect, you know, half a duck. And they charge extra for white rice with an entree? That is sacrilege in Thai cuisine. The coconut chicken soup, which I gauge a Thai restaurant on since they all serve it, was one dimensional and bland. All I tasted was broth, coconut and sugar. No characteristic galanga, kefir lime leaf, lime juice, hot chili or chicken flavor. I have made better at home with a recipe off the internet.

Date of visit: December 2016