“Sisters Get Away Vacation”
other travellers have booked this property
Welcome to Lochstead Avenue!
Sunny front entry Living room with working fireplace
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Sunny front entry
Living room with working fireplace
View of the living room from the Juliet window in the master bedroom.
Living room with fireplace, looking toward TV room/4th bedroom.
Living room looking to the entry vestibule.
Looking into the kitchen over the island and breakfast bar.
Looking from the kitchen to the dining room and small study.
Dining room.
Looking from the kitchen through the dining room.
Dining room set for six looking toward the kitchen
Kitchen looking to small study and back yard.
Great place to bake a pie!
Small study, looking out to back deck.  Accessible entry door.
Reading nook in the small study next to the kitchen
Downstairs accessible bath with roll in shower.
Downstairs accessible bathroom.
View from living room to TV room/4th bedroom and stairs.
TV room/Exercise room/Fourth bedroom with daybed.
TV room, extra sleeping room, with exercise toys
Downstairs bedroom with TV and full size bed.
Another view of downstairs, accessible bedroom.
Master bedroom.
Upstairs master bedroom with Juliet window looking to the living room.
Master bedroom looking toward side yard.
Master bedroom with queen size bed, looking toward back yard.
Laundry upstairs in master bedroom.
Second upstairs bedroom with queen size bed.
Upstairs second bedroom
Another view of upstairs second bedroom with queen size bed.
Entry with steps to front door. (Ramp to accessible door half-hidden on the left.)
Shaded, slowly inclined, accessible entry ramp.
A quiet winter view in snow.
Front of house with winter foliage.
House with full summer blooms.
Another angle on front entry.
Back deck on a summer evening
Herbs for your use (seasonal).
Have a barbecue!
Back yard, deck, and ramp.
Just a block away:  Jamaica Pond, with walking, jogging and bicycle paths (but no swimming).
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

palmer127...
Meridian, Idaho
“Good Location”
Reviewed 23 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

The owner was easy to work with and very responsive. The home was located within walking distance of many nice restaurants in the area. The home was air conditioned, which was great for the warm weather we encountered. An observation that we all agreed would have made our visit nicer:
-Nicer/newer linens and comforters. There were stains on many of the bedding linens.
-Removal of old food from the Refridgerator. We were surprised to find a half eaten meal in the fridge.
-The home is cluttered with old magazines and nick/nacks. It didn’t feels like we were paying to stay at this home, but like we dropped by for a surprise visit.
All said, we enjoyed our stay and simply looked past the clutter.

28 Jul 2018
Thanks so much for your review and big apologies for the half-eaten lunch! That was a bad oversight on my part.
Otherwise, the house is actually my own residence, as are a significant number of short-term rental listings. The ketchup, mustard, and other condiments in the refrigerator are purposely left there for guests to enjoy; I should make a sign indicating that guests are welcome to take a few of the magazines. (New Yorkers arrive so frequently, and I think many guests would enjoy them.).
Right now, the conversation about short term rentals is lively and a number of communities (including Boston) are developing regulations to control the number of units that are actually non-owner managed because that has a detrimental effect on the number of rental units available for residents of the city. I offer my house for rent when I travel to visit my sons. I try to put the majority of my personal stuff away, but it remains my own home.
Otherwise, I'm glad you enjoyed the neighborhood. I too think it's cool!
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed 31 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
3 Jun 2017
Oh, I'm so pleased that you had a good visit! The house is accessible because my son who has a spinal cord injury visits frequently, and I'm always glad when people use the accessibility features. And yes, I think it's a great neighborhood. Food heaven! Fun for some shopping or walking as well. Thank you.
Indytrave...
Indianapolis
“Perfect Home for Marathon Weekend”
Reviewed 20 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Our group of 8 (6 adults, 2 children) stayed here for 5 days during Boston Marathon Weekend. It was the perfect spot for us. Charming home and neighborhood. Lots of great restaurants within easy walking distance. (The kids especially enjoyed the ice cream at JP Licks!) Easy access to bus and train lines. Nice well-equipped kitchen. Lovely deck and backyard. Since we had a rental car, the parking spot in front was a huge plus! The owner (Jane) was very friendly and helpful.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
27 Apr 2017
Thanks so much for your review! And you were so helpful in our text conversations working out the puzzle of how to get the grill to work first time this season. I'm glad you visited.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing