Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Fantastic tour!

It is our routine to take a Segway tour of every city we visit, & Boston Segway did not disappoint... read more

Reviewed today
Escape20996378717
San Diego, California
via mobile
Great way to see TheFreedom Trail!

Did a 90 minute tour of The Freedom Trail. “Captain K” was our guide and he was fun and informative... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Dawnmason1042

Recommended experiences in and around Boston
from US$35.00
from US$76.00
from US$62.85
from US$49.35
1,955 results
All reviews hour tour great fun great guide fun facts amazing tour a lot of fun two hours duck ariel safety captain blast sights overview
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked a Segway tour for my sisters birthday. My family and I ended up being the only people in the group which was great. It was my sisters birthday so Ariel, our guide allowed her to choose our route. The tour was a great mix of riding around, learning facts and having free time. I would highly recommend this tour especially having Ariel as your tour guide. I hope to do this again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I took the 2 hour Segway tour of Boston with Erik. It was great! I've lived here 30 years and learned some history I didn't know about. It's only 6 people plus Erik, so it was a nice size to not feel like a big parade. Boston has so many bike lanes, we were only not in a bike lane a few times. We went all over downtown, Back Bay, Beacon Hill, Charles Street, Chinatown, Public Garden (outside it), North End, Greenway, and over to near MIT then back across the Salt and Pepper bridge. It's not hard and very fun. It was about 20 minutes of helmet, video, testing/training, and over 2 hours of touring.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Captain Bob didna great job. It was just my wife and myself so we had a private tour. Thanks for the great time.

Reviewed 22 September 2021 via mobile

We had a great time touring the busy city of Boston on these segways with Ariel. He was very knowledgeable and definitely knows his way in and out of traffic. His quizzes were entertaining and I even won multiple candies for answering correctly...lol. it really was fun taking this excursion. We highly recommend this company and ask for Ariel.

Reviewed 20 September 2021

This is the way to see Boston! My pregnant wife and I covered way more ground than any other option. Captain K knew his stuff and led us ably through a long tour route.

Date of experience: August 2021