“Good BBQ and drinks right neat the Garden”

Causeway Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #1,133 of 3,434 Restaurants in Boston
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Barbecue
Neighbourhood: West End
Description: The Causeway Restaurant & Bar is conveniently close to the Boston's TD Garden and North Station. It is Boston's finest Barbeque restaurant, serving award-wining brisket chilly and other BBQ specialties. Its BBQ is prepared on the premises in a J&R smoker from fresh ingredients by highly experienced chefs. The full menu is served daily from 11:30am until 10pm. The bar is open until 2am. The second floor may be booked for private events.
Reviewed 18 January 2016

I recently ate here with friends when we ended up by the Garden. The sangria was delicious and I also enjoyed a pulled pork burrito that was grilled and full of flavor. The menu had a lot of BBQ items and were all reasonably priced. We were there during a Celtics game and the place really filled up when the game ended. Parking garages available nearby.

Reviewed 12 December 2015

The atmosphere and service was great. Busy but not overcrowded before a Celtics game. Had some issues with the food and drink. A positive was the size of the Nachos appetizer. Made it a challenge to finish the entree. Ordered the pulled pork platter and I know that it was described as having vinegar in it, but the vinegar flavor was overwhelming. Plus the pork was dry. We had 2 of the same mixed drinks but their quality - flavor and amount of alcohol was different. A very limited menu as well. We were still working on the appetizer when the entrees came out. I would go back for apps and beers considering their proximity to the Garden

Reviewed 20 November 2015 via mobile

Popped in to catch the UFC fight - atmosphere was excellent, everyone was really friendly and the prices weren't bad.
I managed to forget my sweater, emailed the bar and they got back to me to let me know that they'd keep it for me. I shlepped the whole way there (slightly hungover and jetlagged) the following afternoon to find that Tim was as good as his word.
I got my sweater, stopped for lunch (no alcohol though) and thought it was a grand place to relax.
I'd recommend it.

Reviewed 14 November 2015

Went here before the Bruins game for a drink and a snack. Excellent chicken wings and a nice beer selection. Busy and noisy with great service which is perfect before the game. Great place in the new face of North Station

Reviewed 23 September 2015

We were looking for a convenient location to have dinner after buying our tickets and before a game. This was recommended as "the place to go"! We found the recommendations were correct - quick and friendly service, huge amounts of tasty food, the menu offered a good choice, prices were very reasonable and it was located just across the street from the Gardens! How convenient!

1  Thank CorkVictoria