“Very good asian food.”

Ranked #769 of 3,448 Restaurants in Boston
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Fenway / Kenmore
Reviewed 4 February 2018

We'd been here a few years ago and arrived in Boston and needed dinner—it sounded good. I had the Pad Thai, symphony style (more peanut sauce), which was very good, very tasty. My wife had Mama's dumplings, very good, tender, but not great. Service was a little off-hand, even though the restaurant wasn't too busy.

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

I would love this place in my neighborhood. It is not high end gourmet but a casual place with many acceptable choices which are served quickly. This is a great place after the theatre or symphony. Full bar. Appetizers. Soups for meals. Want to go back for happy hour specials. ( end at 5:30). Figure $14-30 per person depending on apps and drinks.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

My son and I thought the oyster and sushi were very good. They even had Uni and quail eggs for the tobiko which surprised us.

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Quick service and tasty fare make for a relaxing lunch at this spot. The Bibimbop was just what I needed on a cold winter’s day. Well done folks!

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Had lunch here today after I dropped a group of seniors at the Symphony. Look at the size of the line and Building and was going to leave. However, when I went in I found it to be large enough for all of the line. It was noon lunch jam and took a few minutes to get us in. The service was actually quite speedy once you got a seat. Since I was alone I ate at the bar.
I had a Beef Teriyaki Rice Bowl for lunch and found it very good tasting and served hot. The beef had a good flavor and was tender. The vegetables were nicely crispy. The main course came with either a salad or spring rolls which were both good. The price with tip was $11.00.
Overall a very good lunch. I will definitely do it again.