“Amazing fresh & fried oysters and best lobster roll anywhere!”
Review of Row 34

Row 34
Ranked #62 of 3,558 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Seaport District / South Boston Waterfront
Description: We’re Row 34. If we could eat oysters and drink beer for every meal period, we probably would. Professionals Only.
Reviewed 25 July 2016

We've tried dozens of places for fried and oysters and lobster rolls and Row 34 has these two items perfected. The waiters are helpful and know the menu which was helpful. The warm buttered brioche bread was the perfect nest for the sweet lobster that lay inside. Well worth the trip there!

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Stopped in late afternoon. Bartenders were friendly and knowledgeable. I asked for recommendations on osyters... they were great. Then had hot buttered lobster roll. Best I've had...Lobster was sweet, tender and not overcooked. Bread was grilled perfectly and not drowned in butter. Best meal in Boston!

1  Thank Theresa1502
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Saturday evening we decided at the last minute to try this restaurant. Good decision. The beer list is impressive- we both had German Pilsner and it was good. We also tried the oysters, warm buttered lobster rolls, then the butterscotch pudding. Excellent food, cheerful service. A bit on the expensive side but it's a treat.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

The quality of the seafood is excellent but what makes a difference at Row 34 is the great attitude of their people specially at the bar where they give enough attention without being obnoxious with the pc question every 30s (sorry i am European and I cannot stand the absolute lack of understanding your customer that goes around the restaurant business in North America I hate being interupted when I am clearly engaged in something important to me by someone asking me with a fake smile and tone "is everything ok", btw a friend of mine once replied "it was until you asked me". Aside of this note that I reported just to strike the amazing difference at Row 34. They engage with you if you want they listen to your comments with an attitude that really seems sincere. Bottom line food and service make the Row 34 experience a great one

Reviewed 22 July 2016

Place was packed on a Thursday night. Liked that the bar was set apart from the dining area(s) so you didn't feel like you were on top of diners. Great selection of craft beers - seemed a bit more expensive than other places by ~$1 per glass (things you notice when you're me and order beers out all the time). Loved the decor. Food looked good in passing, would come back to try it.

1  Thank Kait_De

Been to Row 34? Share your experiences!