Open today: 10:00 - 21:00

from US$535.72
from US$57.34
from US$50.40
1,620 results
All reviews cheesecake factory great shopping boylston street visiting boston barnes eataly saks copley
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 November 2015 via mobile

Its a great view over the city 360 degrees. I wouldn't miss it. You can have audio guide if you like.

Date of experience: November 2015
Reviewed 24 November 2015

Had a drink and snacks in the tower bar. Gorgeous views of Boston. Best to get there before dark and get a table next to the window.

Date of experience: December 2014
Reviewed 23 November 2015

It is a mall - big, clean, loads of eateries, but still just a mall. but it does have access to the skywalk.

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed 18 November 2015 via mobile

Unfortunately on my visit I wasn't able to see the whole of the city from the observation deck as half of the venue was hired out for a private function and despite this the entry fee was still full price but my disappointment soon faded when I saw the view.

Primarily I made the trip for some night photography and I had taken my tripod along but as per the usual protocol at these types of venues a member of staff advised I couldn't use it if it was fully extended but said it was okay to use it on the window ledge as long as it was collapsed which was perfect although for anyone heading up for photos the glass does create a glare which can be removed by using a jacket or something similar to put over the camera to shield from the reflections.

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed 16 November 2015

Spent quite a bit of time wandering the mall while in town while waiting for spouse during conference. Upscale shopping = out of my budget but we were able to get a few toys at the toy store on the far end of the mall. Some construction is going on so I guess some shops have been moved around from what employees told me.

Date of experience: November 2015