“Good Chinese BBQ”

Ranked #1,586 of 3,426 Restaurants in Boston
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Large selection of BBQ meats available at a good price, and the food is very delicious. The combo plates are a reasonable price, with lots of meat and a bit of cabbage on a bed of rice. You can also get meat by weight or by whole/half bird.

Reviewed 25 May 2015 via mobile

The place was good if you know to expect a slightly more authentic food experience. The flavors were a little strong and different than what I'm used to so I had a hard time eating the food. If you are expecting anything similar to American style bbq, DO NOT go there. It was cheap and lots of food tho. The service was good as well.

Reviewed 12 May 2015

Great selection of BBQ meats (duck, pork, chicken, beef, etc.).

We got a lot of food for a low price ($8 for a combo plate with delicious stir fried cabbage, rice, and any three choices from the long list of BBQ meats). The employees get the food to you real fast.

My wife’s crispy pork and Chinese sausage were delicious. The scallion chicken and pork ribs I chose were also extremely tasty but I felt I chose poorly because they were mostly bone and, after having been cut into slices by the cleaver, were a little difficult to eat due to small sharp bone fragments.

There was no language barrier, though my wife and I were the only non-Asian persons and the only ones speaking in English in the restaurant the whole time we were there. The menu is written also in English.

The place is small, with maybe 8 tables and 16 chairs, but we only had to wait a couple minutes for someone to vacate a table, and no one waited long to get a seat while we were in there.

For us, it was a much more fun “Chinatown” experience than going to one of the large, overpriced places nearby filled with busloads of apparent tourists.

Reviewed 10 April 2015

As we passed by Boston's Chinatown, we came upon Quick Pic BBQ restaurant as we were looking for Chinese foods, We checked on their menu, we ordered 3 sets of BBQ pork with rice, it was so delicious and we also tried their sweet and sour pork, it was mouthwatering delicious as well. The Best in Boston when it comes to BBQ PORK RICE

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Simple, simple, simply good! This is a hole in the wall, basically, cheap, fast, very little English, did I mention cheap?!?!

Listen, its not world-class, its just very good simple roast meats, rice and a few other delicious mouthfuls. Very cheap and more than plentiful. Order by the plate or by the pound. I few additional things: its cold (the atmosphere), tiny and cramped, sometimes noisy, sometimes extremely quiet. The only thing not to expect here are egg noddles. That sux cause thats all thats missing!