“SOME OF THE BEST BBQ AROUND”
Review of Red-Eyed Pig

Red-Eyed Pig
Ranked #2,306 of 3,556 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 28 February 2017

My family is from TN and this is some of the most authentic BBQ we have found in New England. The meat falls off the bone and my 3 year old daughter devours everything we put in front of her. The food is over the top amazing and makes us feel like we are down south. We will absolutely be adding this to our regular rotation of places to eat in Roslidale and you should too.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

I read reviews on this establishment and decided to try, what a bad decision. I ordered a side of fried chicken (6 pieces), the bill was not cooked, then I tried the cornbread-that was gross- tasted like a thick dried out cake, I got a salad- I'm not sure if they ran out of lettuce but it was mostly cabbage- which goes going bad and finally I got a two meat dinner (beef brisket & pork ribs) and two sides (mac & cheese and potato salad): the beef brisket was the best thing, the pork ribs were not cooked also, that was sooo disappointing, then the mac & cheese was okay but the potato salad was not good at all. I spent enough monies to try this food and was totally disappointed and upset. Such is life...

Reviewed 1 February 2017

Not sure why we never stopped here before. I picked up some take out on the way home from work and it was really good. Surprised that they had seafood and got the shrimp and chips which I really liked. Other dinners included chicken and ribs. There were no complaints and raves for the mashed potatoes and cheesy spinach.
Mason jar deserts were a nice plus

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

Went with dad and got take out. Everything was good though had a bit more onions than we are used to. Though great portions and meat was cooked great.

Reviewed 3 June 2016

They have okay BBQ. Check your expectations before going through the door. They're fine for takeout, but if you're a true BBQ fan, I'd go elsewhere. It's a bit pricey for what it is. Corn bread is pretty good though!

1  Thank DearEliza

Been to Red-Eyed Pig? Share your experiences!