“Dinner at Mamma Maria and an Unforgettable Anniversary Night”
Review of Mamma Maria

Mamma Maria
Reserve with OpenTable
Mamma Maria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 3,583 Restaurants in Boston
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: North End
Cross street: Prince Street
Transit: T to Haymarket or Government Center.
Reviewed 4 October 2018

I was there for my wedding anniversary dinner and had an amazing time! My partner and I ordered the prosciutto platter as an entree, the bistecca and stuffed ravioli as main dishes and paired that with Tuscan wine (Il Bruciato)! The service was excellent and the atmosphere perfect! The food was exquisite! And when I thought it couldn't get any better I decided to order a dessert: Chocolate Torte “Della Nonna”, which made my palate delight in warm chocolate, cold vanilla gelato and fresh mint leaves taste!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,080)

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

This one is tough to rate. Hostess was great. The tables was great. The service.....it started off rocky (rude) but I think he realized that he screwed up and he tried very hard to make up for it. To be fair to the guy, I think that we all have a bad moment or two. Knowing that he tried to correct, I have to say he did well. Food was great.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

I was there two times (the last one last week) for business and friendly dinner. It is a perfect place. The food is really tasty and it is not overpriced regarding to other places. The wine list is quite ok and they ca give good advice. As this place is famous, it is busy and reservations are better. It is also nice to eat at the bar. I really enjoyed !

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Authentic Italian in North Street near Hanover in the north end. Multiple floors so quite large restaurant. Extensive wine list, pasta was good, service knowledgeable- menu changes daily and uses local ingredients. Worth a visit.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

We checked several restaurants out the day before and made a reservation for Mamma Maria. We sat upstairs with a lovely view of the street below. The meal was delicious and the service was excellent.