“Wonderful evening start to finish”
Review of Mamma Maria

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: North End
Cross street: Prince Street
Transit: T to Haymarket or Government Center.
Reviewed 5 November 2017

We LOVED Mamma Maria’s! Our service was impeccable. The atmosphere is very cozy and quaint. We had the tomato mozzarella appetizer....best ever. I had the halibut and my husband had the clam and scallop pasta. Both were perfect.
I highly suggest you give it a try!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,052)

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Ate here for dinner with a customer and colleague, it’s off the main street in the North End, is quieter and more formal although it’s come as you are. We had a great waiter who made good recommendations, we started with the carpaccio and I had the lobster ravioli, both were excellent and I’d recommend them to anyone! Great lace for a quiet dinner and excellent food choices!

Reviewed 4 November 2017

This is a very busy place so make a reservation. Worth the money! A little pricey for Italian but definitely worth it.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

My daughter, son and adult grandchildren ate here on Oct 28,2017. Our experience was great.
We got lucky and had the little alcove on the second level. We were by ourselves. Waiter was efficient and food was excellent. We had the halibut, rabbit, lamb and mushroom ravioli. It wasn’t the usual Italian restaurant. We enjoyed the food and ambiance. Restaurant was not crowded I guess since our reservation was at 9:30 ... late dining.

Mary Jean walker

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Ambiance ok but feels crowded and claustrophobic. Lot of small rooms. Server was disengaged and uninterested. Apps were poor. Meatballs were really bad. Fig and prosciutto dish was mediocre. Ossobucco and lobster ravioli was good but a bit too rich and very overpriced.