“Divided Opinions”

Cuisines: Diner, Italian, Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: North End
Reviewed 23 June 2015

This place really seems to divide opinions judging by reviews here and on other sites

Visited last week and have to say we really enjoyed our meal

Calamari - excellent
Lasagna
Ricotta Ravioli

No complaints

Really friendly staff

Reviewed 14 June 2015 via mobile

We came for breakfast at 9 am on a Sunday morning, we were seated promptly and given coffee, no spoons, no cream. Half hour later we went up and got our own. Waitress came over and took our order at 9:35, we walked out at 10:30 having never received our breakfast. Enough said!

Reviewed 12 June 2015 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed our sunny breezy window spot in this cute, quaint cafe. Amazing coffee, cappuccino, Italian sausage, banana French toast! Great service.

Reviewed 29 May 2015 via mobile

Friendly service. Highly recommend the Shrimp Scampi or Lasagna. Plenty of room. Accommodated my handicapped mother.

1  Thank Katherine S
Reviewed 24 May 2015

The sauteed spinach and mushrooms was delicious! My sister ordered the chicken parmesean--she ate the whole thing! also my shrimp on my corn soup were cooked perfectly, but i wish I got more than two. Waitress was very friendly -- not too crowded on a saturday night in may compared to other restaurants! I would go back again