“Delicious blackened Cajun halibut and lemon risotto”

Atlantic Fish Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Atlantic Fish Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 3,307 Restaurants in Boston
Price range: US$30 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Cross street: Fairfield
Transit: Green Line Copley Plaza Back Bay Commuter Rail
Description: Located in Boston’s Back Bay, Atlantic Fish Company has been serving the freshest catch since 1978. All selections are exquisitely presented by a knowledgeable and efficient service staff in Atlantic Fish Company’s wood-lined dining room or on the outdoor patio. A few favorites include the mouth-watering Lobster & Buffalo Mozzarella Cheese Omelet at brunch with the full lunch menu available; crab and lobster rolls at lunch; and the New England Lobster Feast or San Francisco Cioppino at dinner. Repeat guests enjoy experimenting with specials and kids can order from their own special menu. The balanced wine list highlights more than 255 bottles of white and red varietals from all over the world, earning Atlantic Fish Company the 2017 Wine Spectator Award of Excellence. Atlantic Fish Company has also received a variety of additional high-ranking awards and accolades from notable outlets such as Boston Magazine, Serious Eats, Zagat, and Thrillist. Valet is available in front of our sister restaurant, Abe & Louie’s, two doors down at 793 Boylston Street. We validate after 5 p.m. Monday – Friday (you must enter the garage after 5 p.m.) and all day on Saturday and Sunday for the Prudential Center North Garage for $14. The fixed rate is only valid for four hours. If you surpass the four hour time frame, you will be required to pay full price. Please present your parking ticket to your server.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

This dish was delicious and cooked perfectly. The wait staff was attentive and helpful. Reservations are definitely recommended.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,017)

Reviewed 23 April 2017

This was the only restaurant during our week in Boston that I did not enjoy. My daughter and I were there for lunch. The service was great, as we had a very friendly waitress. I had fish and chips, which was one big piece of haddock. I was afraid I would be sick if I ate the entire piece because the fish was EXTREMELY greasy. I left most of the food on my plate, which is a shame, because it was pricey.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

This place is so good that it is busy every night of the week. The fish soup is so exceptional that I struggle to try many other things every time that I visit. The wine list is strong and the service great.

TIP: Get a reservation for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Had dinner here with a large group while in Boston for a conference. It was a tight squeeze at our table, but the service and food were wonderful. It is expensive, but worth it .

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Had a super meal. Randy was our server and his attention and knowledge was impeccable. He really knew his stuff and made our meal such a memorable one. To start, we shared the platter between three, and all the components were superb. For mains we had 3 different fish mains all of which we thoroughly enjoyed. We had booked Atlantic Fish Company as we were recommended it by 2 separate groups of friends. Next time we are in Boston we will definitely return and also recommend highly to our friends and family.

Atlantic F, Assistant General Manager at Atlantic Fish Company, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

Thank you very much for such a great review! We work really hard to offer the best food in the best possible environment, so I am happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Randy got the recognition he deserved. He was really happy to see your review!

Best,
Cheryl

Been to Atlantic Fish Company? Share your experiences!