“Brilliant Seafood”

Get food delivered
Ranked #12 of 3,112 Restaurants in Boston
Price range: US$30 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Cross street: Fairfield
Transit: Green Line Copley Plaza Back Bay Commuter Rail
Description: Atlantic Fish, located in Boston’s Back Bay, has been serving New England’s freshest catch since 1978. The fine-dining landmark offers award-winning classics and signature dishes.
Reviewed 12 July 2016

On a family trip to Boston recently we had the pleasure of eating here .
We called without any reservation but were still lucky enough to get a table .
All I can say is that we were really happy with everything .
The food and service were first class and a large menu to choose from .
Well worth a visit if in Boston .

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank pacha835
Write a reviewReviews (4,844)

Reviewed 12 July 2016

Reception/Hostess=1*
Wait/Bus Staff=3*
Managements=4*
Food=3-4*

Reserved via Open Table requesting front table
Stopped in six hours prior to reservation to confirm time/table
Arrived on-time..waited at least 15 mins for seating/seated in far back corner by kitchen
Special dinner with best friend's daughter/prospective fiancé
Hostess chided me in front of guests when mentioning issues
Bus staff did not bring extra bread when requesting/Waiter did upon mentioning
Austrian Head Waiter a real pro
Manager comped one item when mentioning
Am a an experienced well-traveled Retail Management Consultant and attempted to help business in fulfilling future customers experiences...and so issues like this do not arise!
Very disappointing experience despite the comp!!!

1  Thank Richard K
Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

I came to this restaurant last week and was overjoyed by my lunch experience.

The restaurant is quite large with an open kitchen but the service and food was more than of a small, quaint restaurant.

The warm bread was some of the best I have ever had.

The crab and artichoke dip was 90% crab and absolutely delicious.

I had the grilled seafood salad, which had incredible quality fish and seafood as well as being quite plentiful.

This restaurant is also surprisingly affordable.

Overall, I must eat when in Boston.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

Very nice restaurant with very nice fish and seafood offerings. I had dinner here after a Red Sox game. Was dressed for the game not eating dinner here, but since it was 10:45 I wasn't too concerned. Staff very welcoming and service was fine. I had the Sea Bass with Lobster Ravioli which I enjoyed.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

I went there with my family for dinner. We ordered Clam Chowder and Lobster Bisque. Both of them were really good. Our main courses were steamed Lobsters and Lobster Diavolo. The lobsters were excellent. Service was really good and professional. The atmosphere was really a fine dining one. We really had a great time there.

Date of visit: June 2016