“Best Service in Boston”

Atlantic Fish Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Atlantic Fish Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #58 of 3,394 Restaurants in Boston
Price range: US$30 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Cross street: Fairfield
Transit: Green Line Copley Plaza Back Bay Commuter Rail
Description: Located in Boston’s Back Bay, Atlantic Fish Company has been serving the freshest catch since 1978. All selections are exquisitely presented by a knowledgeable and efficient service staff in Atlantic Fish Company’s wood-lined dining room or on the outdoor patio. A few favorites include the mouth-watering Lobster & Buffalo Mozzarella Cheese Omelet at brunch with the full lunch menu available; crab and lobster rolls at lunch; and the New England Lobster Feast or San Francisco Cioppino at dinner. Repeat guests enjoy experimenting with specials and kids can order from their own special menu. The balanced wine list highlights more than 255 bottles of white and red varietals from all over the world, earning Atlantic Fish Company the 2017 Wine Spectator Award of Excellence. Atlantic Fish Company has also received a variety of additional high-ranking awards and accolades from notable outlets such as Boston Magazine, Serious Eats, Zagat, and Thrillist. Valet is available in front of our sister restaurant, Abe & Louie’s, two doors down at 793 Boylston Street. We validate after 5 p.m. Monday – Friday (you must enter the garage after 5 p.m.) and all day on Saturday and Sunday for the Prudential Center North Garage for $14. The fixed rate is only valid for four hours. If you surpass the four hour time frame, you will be required to pay full price. Please present your parking ticket to your server.
Reviewed 7 April 2012

I love Atlantic Fish. I have never had a bad experience here. The service is always top notch and the food is fantastic. Their outdoor patio is great for people watching as well. I highly recommend their brunch. The bloody marys are the perfect amount of spice and quite delicious. My favorite dessert is the Key Lime Pie. If you are a fan of Key Lime you have to try it. In my opinion it is the best in Boston.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,116)

Reviewed 6 April 2012

service excellent. food quality fresh. manager? owner? stopped multiple times at our table to make sure all ok. seated promptly at time of reservation no negatives

Reviewed 5 April 2012

We ate here two nights and each night had great food and service. The lobster ravioli was delicate and the seared tuna was excellent. They also had an awesome bread basket.

Reviewed 4 April 2012

This was fantastic! Great food and service at the Bar, could not get a table. But Jeff and Joe were amazing, entertaining and sped efficient. The food was great! Perhaps the best place I ate at in Boston, including atmosphere!

Reviewed 1 April 2012

My husband and I were told by friends that when in Boston make sure you have dinner at the Atlantic Fish Company - that is absolutely true! We made reservations about a week in advance, which was a great idea because the restaurant was packed when we arrived. The menu is very large and the server had lots of good tips on his favorite dishes (and they weren't the most expensive dinners...actually the cheaper ones). Both of our meals came out quickly and were very flavorful. It was my birthday and the staff surprised me with a creme brulee that was easily big enough for two people. Only small drawback would be it was rather loud in the restaurant, but it was a full house so that's to be expected. Overall, great way to start our weekend trip to Boston and would definitely tell my friends to go to this restaurant.

Been to Atlantic Fish Company? Share your experiences!