The staff is really nice.
The rooms are clean and smells so good when you enter.
A lot of towels, something I like.
Such a huuuuge bed (King)!
The fan worked very well.
The location is pretty bad. You need to walk a bit long to find the T (in the cold, not so nice). And it's next to the Boston Medical Center, so a lot of noise. If you're tired, it won't bother you at all.
And the neighborhood is very poor and creepy sometimes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn and Suites Boston Crosstown Center, next to Boston University Medical School, is a friendly and contemporary hotel with an urban vibe. The 175 room hotel features a complimentary shuttle to and from the airport and to Longwood Medical area. Amenities include complimentary breakfast, indoor dipping pool and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Boston Crosstown Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Boston Crosstown Hotel Boston
- Hampton Inn And Suites Boston Crosstown Center
- Hampton Inn Boston
- Boston Hampton Inn