Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston - at Logan Airport
Ranked #61 of 84 Hotels in Boston
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel because we were getting into Boston Logan Airport at 1:30am and they had a free 24 hour shuttle service. The hotel is a little dated and could use an update but it was clean. The staff were helpful. The subway stop into Boston is just a 4 minute walk through a park. We typically enjoy Embassy Suites breakfast but this breakfast was not great. They had a large variety for breakfast but the Buffett seemed like it sat out too long. It was just okay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
James C, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston - at Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Dear oasis0696,
Thank you for taking the time to share, I am sorry you did not fully enjoy your breakfast, I will address your comments to our team.
We will be updating our hotel at the end of the year and we are all looking forward to a fresh new look!
We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

We've stayed in very few Embassy Suites but, I have to say this is one of the biggest and nicest. Our shuttle driver from the airport was most friendly and helped with our bags. He was a local and a wealth of information. The front desk clerks were very welcoming and helpful as were most of the staff except the Bartender in the evening. We ordered drinks from the bar from him and he never spoke or smiled. Guess he does not like his job. The room was large, clean and well appointed. They have a very nice free reception in the evening. Due to the local laws they can not serve free alcohol but, can be purchased at the bar. The free breakfast in the morning is unbelievable. They have almost any kind of breakfast food you could want and all fresh and delicious. There is also an "eggs anyway you want them" table and the chef knows how to get them just right. It is very convenient to the airport and the cruise dock for Cruisers. They have a free shuttle to the airport but, they do not go to the cruise dock. We took an Uber and it was only $20. If you are looking for a convenient place give them a try.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Richard F,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, I am sorry that our bartender was not the best, we will address that.
I hope you had a great cruise and we do look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed with my family for one night before a flight to Aruba the next morning. This hotel is extremely close to Logan Airport. Very convenient. We also left our car there for 10 days, while we were away.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. After really reviews, we decided to not eat dinner at the hotel. The staff directed us to a fabulous and famous pizza place around the corner, within walking distance to the hotel, Santarpio's. I took my 4 and 6 year old to the pool after dinner. And they birth enjoyed it. The room was nice. We were traveling with my parents and the room easily accommodated the 6 of us. I
One room had 2 queen beds. The other room had a pullout sofa. My only complaint was the pullout sofa was very uncomfortable, but I was expecting that. We had an early flight in the morning, so we missed the free breakfast. However the shuttle to the airport was very quick to pick us up. I think it ran every 15 mins. We were very pleased with our stay. I would stay here again if I wad flying out of Logan.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank kathy2214

Dear kathy2214,
Thank you for taking the time to share your family's experience at our hotel. It sounds like you made the most of your stay and I must confess I am a little jealous of your trip.
I hope you enjoyed Aruba!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Hotel was nice and clean. Staff very nice. Location was 5 minutes from metro. Great breakfast and coffee. Would stay here again! Free internet worked from lobby and the room. I was very happy with this hotel!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear Ann H,
Thank you for sharing and we are glad you enjoyed your stay. I hope you had time to enjoy Boston, it is a wonderful city.
We look forward to wekcoming you again,

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Good location, excellent shuttle service, clean, comfortable and a decent price. Staff was friendly and professional. The amenities are top-notched. The evening welcome event does not include alcohol like other Embassy Suites locations, but is still a good deal.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear David H,
Thank you for taking the time to share, we appreciate you acknowledging our friendly team.
Please visit again.