“ Overnight Stay”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston - at Logan Airport
Ranked #61 of 84 Hotels in Boston
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed with my family for one night before a flight to Aruba the next morning. This hotel is extremely close to Logan Airport. Very convenient. We also left our car there for 10 days, while we were away.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. After really reviews, we decided to not eat dinner at the hotel. The staff directed us to a fabulous and famous pizza place around the corner, within walking distance to the hotel, Santarpio's. I took my 4 and 6 year old to the pool after dinner. And they birth enjoyed it. The room was nice. We were traveling with my parents and the room easily accommodated the 6 of us. I
One room had 2 queen beds. The other room had a pullout sofa. My only complaint was the pullout sofa was very uncomfortable, but I was expecting that. We had an early flight in the morning, so we missed the free breakfast. However the shuttle to the airport was very quick to pick us up. I think it ran every 15 mins. We were very pleased with our stay. I would stay here again if I wad flying out of Logan.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank kathy2214
James C, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston - at Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Dear kathy2214,
Thank you for taking the time to share your family's experience at our hotel. It sounds like you made the most of your stay and I must confess I am a little jealous of your trip.
I hope you enjoyed Aruba!
James C

Write a ReviewReviews (2,411)

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Hotel was nice and clean. Staff very nice. Location was 5 minutes from metro. Great breakfast and coffee. Would stay here again! Free internet worked from lobby and the room. I was very happy with this hotel!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Ann H,
Thank you for sharing and we are glad you enjoyed your stay. I hope you had time to enjoy Boston, it is a wonderful city.
We look forward to wekcoming you again,

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Good location, excellent shuttle service, clean, comfortable and a decent price. Staff was friendly and professional. The amenities are top-notched. The evening welcome event does not include alcohol like other Embassy Suites locations, but is still a good deal.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear David H,
Thank you for taking the time to share, we appreciate you acknowledging our friendly team.
Please visit again.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Spent two nights here while in town for a convention. Great room, very quiet and comfortable. Staff was very helpful but. The shuttle bus AC was broken and it was a warm day. Breakfast was very good. Uber drivers had trouble finding the hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear David S,
Thank you for your feedback, I am sorry that the AC was not functioning properly on one of our vehicles, the heat does not like me and I can certainly relate to the discomfort, thankfully the ride is short.
We will be updating our hotel at the end of the year and we are all looking forward to a fresh new look.
We look forward to welcoming you again,

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Pretty good location, but do not expect staff to recognize status or be very friendly. You will not receive room upgrades with Gold status from this hotel because they are very busy. Heard front desk staff grumbling about other customers, shuttle driver was extremely rude to my disabled mother who was struggling to get on the shuttle. Apparently the schedule comes before being polite. In our 6 night stay the hotel was kept pretty clean. Breakfast was not as well done as we're used to in other Embassy Suites, but it was good enough.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
James C, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston - at Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Dear tbm670,
Thank you for taking the time to share, I am sorry you were not fully satisfied with your stay, unfortunately we have only so many upgrades available and are unable to provide an upgrade to everyone.
We are trying to identify which driver was so rude, that is just unacceptable, please accept my apologies.
We look forward to welcoming you again for a more typical experience.