2,591 results
All reviewsevening receptionlogan airportstate lawmanagers receptionorder omelettest stationrental carfree shuttleshuttle serviceblue linefree breakfastan early flightseparate bedroomsofa bedvalet parkingbusiness centerconvenient location
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Expect to pay quite a bit for parking, location is good for airport and rental car access. Room quality wasn't great. Staff wasn't friendly. Breakfast is what you would expect from Embassy, but the happy hour is not so happy with cold appetizers and no free bev (law of boston/mass)

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
James C, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston at Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Dear 474janaec,
I am sorry you were not happy with your stay. I have shared your feedback with our team and I assure you we care.
Unfortunately we are prohibited from serving discounted or free alcohol in Massachusetts, we don't like being the exception.
We will be updating our hotel at the end of the year and we are all looking forward to a fresh new look.
Safe travels,

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Stayed here for last stop on our trip.....close to Car Rental Depot (by a happy accident)....

5-10 min walk from Car Rental to Hotel.....easy to drop bags at hotel lobby first....staff very friendly and helpful

The Blue line is few minutes walk from the Hotel.....straight over the playing field.....ok in day-time.....not sure you would do it in the dark......but from there you are only a few stops into Boston itself.....so ideal to set off for sight-seeing and getting food

The reception staff are great - friendly and knowledgable

The hotel itself is a little dated.....but clean and the lobby area is relatively modern

The rooms were a good size we had 2 queen beds and a good sized sofa-bed on a separate room with fridge / micro-wave....easily fitted 5 of us (Again the decor is tired but clean and comfy with good AC)

Breakfast - included - was usual buffet style affair.....good selection ...better than most places we have stayed and included made to order omelettes ....as well as usual fare

Would definitely use again

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
James C, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston at Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear Mike D,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we hope you had a great vacation.
We look forward to welcoming you again,

Reviewed 17 August 2017

We had a difficult time getting into the hotel, because the front entrance is blocked with a gate on one side. A sign that states the hotel must be entered through the airport would have been helpful. Instead, we were given a paper with multiple directions that was confusing and unclear. When we got to the entrance, we were not offered any help at all with our bags. The concierge passed us and helped a white couple behind us. This was very hurtful, as I lived in Charlottesville, VA and the recent events there have hurt me deeply. I should state I am a woman of color. I almost started crying, my welcome at your hotel was so hurtful. Our room was not equipped with any information on what the hotel offers or what menu is available through room service. Also, we were on the 7th floor with 2 small children; there were NO SCREENS on the windows. This is very dangerous. I have not experienced anything like this experience with Embassy Suites before.

Thank chloes3ra .
James C, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston at Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Dear chloes3ra,
Thank you for taking the time to share, I am sorry that your GPS did not guide you through the airport unfortunately some systems fail to recognize the gate that was installed as a security measure after 9/11. Despite being there for many years some systems still do not recognize that it is not a through street. The hotel neither owns nor controls that gate.
Our staff have prepared a detailed set of directions to help navigate through the many one way streets in the area and get our guests back through the airport and when possible provide those to guests who need them.
Regarding our Bell Staff, I am very disturbed by your statement and will address this with our team, we absolutely do not tolerate this kind of behavior and I have never had one of our bell staff accused of this before.
We do have menus and a guest directory in each of our suites located in the living room, if that was missing I am sorry.
Regarding our windows, they are limited to opening approximately 3 inches to prevent any accidents from happening.
We take safety very seriously and do everything possible to ensure that both our guests and team members are not endangered.
Again please accept my apologies, our team is here to serve our guests and we would never intentionally not do so. I will reiterate this with our staff.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Hotel was clean, staff was helpful, and service was prompt. The breakfast was good with several things to choose from. The evening reception was nice, had veggies & dip, chips, candy and cheese & crackers. Pool was a bit small but nice. Location was a short walk to the "T". Airport shuttle service was great.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Dear stonez2016,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay.
We hope you got to enjoy everything Boston has to offer.
Do visit again, until then safe travels,

Reviewed 13 August 2017

I checked in last Wednesday with my kids. We stayed in room 727. Mr. Calvin Cherry was very helpful and provided above average service during my stay. I happened to lose my dental insurance card, and Mr. Cherry was prompt in contacting me when it was found and making sure it was returned safely. This was my first time staying at this property, and I would gladly return because of the genuine and wholehearted service I received. Thank you!

-Nasser

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
James C, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston at Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear adamabdelsadek,
Thank you for taking the time to share and you acknowledgement of Calvin, we are fortunate to have him on our team.
We look forward to welcoming you again,