“Vegan burger so so”

Cuisines: American, Asian, European
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Fenway / Kenmore
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Husband and I stopped in and got seated quickly at 5pm. Our drinks got there quickly but my husband's coffee never got refilled. He enjoyed his queso dip appetizer and onion rings but I got the vegan burger and it was just a rubbery, odd burger thing. Ended up not eating it and manager quickly showed up which was nice. The burger was taken off the bill. Nice atmosphere!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Food is more fun than fine-dining at this Fenway sports bar, but that’s as it’s supposed to be. But our service from Joie was terrific, and that counts with us because we have to manage a challenging food allergy! Blackened Fish and Korean Beef Tacos were absolutely delish, though shells could have hotter. Banana creme de brûlée topped off a great and fun time!

Reviewed 15 February 2018

After a visit to Fenway Park we decided to check out Yard House, and glad we did. My son was not hungry so only ordered humous and pitta bread. They gave him some extra pitta free of charge.
I had an excellent burger...well why not, and the wife had a chicken cesaer salad. All of which tasted lovely.
The lady who served us came over and had a long chat which was superb service and admittedly it was not busy, but she did not have to fo that.
I would wrap up a visit to Fenway and Yard House when visiting.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

If you are in the Boston area, eat and drink at the Yard House. I have never seen so many beers on tap! And they all types of food that was so so good! I will be back to spend more time at this restaurant!

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Food was great. Service was great. The outdoor patio was very nice. Prices vary. You can eat cheaply or expensive.