“So much beer!!! ”

Cuisines: American, Asian, European
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Fenway / Kenmore
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

This place has an amazing amount of beers/ciders/sours on tap. It’s a crowd favorite is to get a half yard (the glass is a half yard long) and is always busy in the evening. There’s a huge menu with American pub food. I wouldn’t recommend this place for their food necessarily but it’s a fun time!

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Service was excellent. Got seated quick ly and efficient ly. To wait staff was friendly and helpful. I had the beef dip and it was okay. If I rated separately. Thee atomosphere and staff would be a 5 and food a 2.5. The sandwich was average. Seems like a great place for a group especially if your beer drinkers. If your a rea totaler like me and are just hungry still worth a stop way better than fast food,. But didn't have anything food wise I love

Reviewed 24 January 2018

I've been to this location three times. The atmosphere is overall fine, but the music is too loud to carry on conversations. Just a notch or two quieter would be great. Their food has been a bit hit or miss. Chowder was bland and over salted, truffle fries were nothing special. The tomato soup and grilled cheese were delicious though! Might return to try something else, but not our favorite spot by far in the area.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

My dear friend and I ordered from Yard House for "take out" to eat in our hotel across the street. The staff was very friendly and professional, and had everything neatly packed, and freshly made on time. The food was excellent, everything from appetizers, salads, main dishes, and even dessert with ice cream packed separately. We ordered again the next night and were just as impressed. An excellent restaurant.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

Pros: Many, many beer (and cider) choices; lots of different food options (pub grub type) that make the restaurant work for groups (our group included a gluten-free vegetarian, non-seafood eaters, and children). Given the wide variety of options on the menu, the food is good.
Cons: it is DARK particularly if you get a table in the back and fairly loud. Service varies - I've been there when the service was very friendly and professional and other times when we have had to hunt down servers.
I've never been there when the Red Sox are in town but given the proximity to Fenway, I imagine this place gets packed and really loud.

Been to Yard House? Share your experiences!