“Oooh Barracuda!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 6 September 2017

This made me feel like a local Bostonian. Central location on a little side street. Up the stairs and the nice tavern is cozy. People were nice and friendly. I liked that they were open late. I got calamari, clam chowder and the Cuda Roll which was crab, lobster & shrimp. It made people in the elevator to my hotel hungry. The clam chowder is so good I went back the following night for it.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Definitively the kind of place I like very much.
And Barracuda has [one of the] BEST Clam Chowder I had EVER.
Their calamaris and buffalo wings were also worth climbing the steps.
Good selection of beers and nice atmosphere far away from the tourist traps available around the Commons.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

We were happy to find this little tavern with a friendly staff. They had a nice variety of offerings. Everyone in my family loved what they ordered!

Reviewed 14 July 2017

After walking around Boston all day, I wanted to get some wings. The barracuda tavern sign led us to the alley where the bar is on the second floor. We were seated by a huge window that let us see the lights of the city at night. The place is dim-lit, creating a cool vibe. It was mostly young professionals grabbing drinks or on dates. The wings were tangy with just the right spice, and the 'cuda' roll was exactly what you'd hope to get in the North East!

Reviewed 26 June 2017

As I was eating a rat ran through the bar. I saw what was either the same rat or multiple rats over a few minutes. When I pointed it out the the server/bartender, she said the area had issues that were out of control. The Bouncer and his friend then went on rat patrol attempting to corner one that had run under a gaming machine. I won't be going back.

2  Thank OnVacationinMaine
Luka S, Owner at Barracuda Tavern, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2017

We were so shocked to see you review, we pride ourselves on cleanliness, are you sure you have the right location? Please email us at barracudatavern@gmail.com so we can follow with you!

Been to Barracuda Tavern? Share your experiences!