This is a nice clean hotel and they have a great continental breakfast. We will stay there again. The counter person, Tiara, went out of her way to see that all of our needs were met. There was a problem with getting a prompt response from the maintenance area. We stayed there three days, I told a desk person of two problems, one of the TV remotes did not work and the shower head needed to be replaced because water was barely coming out of the shower head and what water was coming out was squarting out the side and damaging the wall. There was just enough water coming out to take a shower. The desk person said he would take care of it, but he didn't. I complained the next morning to Tiara, she arranged for themaintenance person to come up to check it out. I showed him what was happening and he said he would replace the shower head. This did not happen. We were there 3 nights and the shower head problem was not addressed, although the batteries in the TV remote were replaced and it did function properly after that. On check-out, I again told Tiara that the shower head problem was not corrected, she apologized and gave me a slight rate discount for this inconvience. It is my opinion that Tiara is an outstanding employee and was a great help to us within her scope of responsibility. Its just too bad that the maintenance side of the house didn't come through as Tiara had. That aside, it is a good hotel to stay at and I would overlook the above problems and would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Plus Boston Hotel in Boston is an all-suite hotel, previously known as the Roundhouse Suites. It is conveniently located next to the Boston Medical Centre and close to other Hospitals and only 2.1 miles from downtown Boston. The hotel is close to some of the best colleges in the country: Harvard University, MIT, Boston College, Suffolk, Boston University etc. The hotel has a complimentary shuttle from 7:00am to 10:00pm running on a schedule to the two local T-Stop and to the Medical Centers nearby. When home away from home, we understand the needs of the guests and so each of our rooms have a microwave and refrigerator. Our rooms also feature safes in them to store all your valuables. No matter what brings you to Boston, count on a reputable hotel to provide you with the accommodations you deserve. Free parking, free breakfast, free shuttle to the local train stations are all yours for a competitive price at this Boston hotel that sleeps up to five in a double room. Who says staying city-adjacent has to be expensive? Enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Boston Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Roundhouse Hotel Boston
- Best Western Roundhouse Hotel
- Best Western Boston
- Boston Best Western