All reviews shuttle service free shuttle jfk umass free breakfast bit dated t station yogurt hotel shuttle beds were comfortable visiting boston subway iron hospital
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

This place was so bad I wanted to check out before we checked in and if it hadn’t been for the fact that we were tired after our trip I wouldn’t have stayed at all - as it was we stayed one night and checked out as soon as possible the next day.

The room itself whilst cleanish (empty chewing gum pack on the floor and lots of hairs in the bathroom) was a decent size and comfortable. That said, this was obviously an older hotel and one which had orignally had the rooms with doors and windows that went directly outside. All they had done was to build corridors around the building with the result that the windows all now opened onto the corridor. No net curtains, only blinds had been put up at the windows and as such unless you were happy for everyone to see into your room then they had to be kept closed. This is ok at night but during the day it meant you were still in darkness and having to use the lamps otherwise everyone would see in - very unpleasant and almost prison cell like.

Breakfast itself was fine food wise, however the only things to eat from / with, we’re flimsy plastic plates, bowls and cutlery. Basically it felt like being at a child’s birthday party and in an age where we’re all supposed to be concerned with the amount of plastics we use is totally disgraceful. The breakfast room was totally overcrowded and not large enough.

Finally I found the middle management members of staff self ingratiating and rude.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2018

I was searching for a hotel property with easy access to Boston downtown as all downtown hotels & Airbnb were expensive. We picked this hotel as it is right of I-93 and was about 15-20 mins from downtown. It turned out to be a excellent choice.
The rooms are clean, comfortable and modern. The room came with a mini fridge, coffee maker, safe, dryer and iron. The A/C worked well and had a indoor thermostat. Free breakfast was good and plentiful. The staff was pleasant and courteous. There is plenty of free parking on the property and a shuttle to the airport, I also saw people taking an Uber downtown since it is close. Overall very satisfied. Will definitely stay here again during our next visit to Boston.

Room tip: Ask for 2nd floor rooms facing the main entrance or pool
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Vivek R
Reviewed 9 September 2018

First trip to the city of Boston. So, I book my hotel from Wynham rewards program. Boy! was that a mistake. The carpet in several of their rooms was filthy. Assist Mgr Mahmood Ataae started speaking to me in the rudest way when I expressed my displeasure with my experience. I would never stay in a Ramada Hotel again

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank ccdirect
Reviewed 3 September 2018

This is the worst hotel I have every stayed at. It’s true what they say ‘You get what you pay for’.
I should have known that the cheaper price would be reflexed in service.
We waited over an hour and a half for the shuttle from the airport.
Our room was dark, the carpet was filthy, the ac was noisy, and the room had no amenities. And there was a suspicious looking stain on the bedcover. Our room has little bugs flying around (in Aus. we would call them fruit flies – not sure what they are called in the US) I went to reception to ask for two drinking glasses and was told there weren’t any in the hotel – they only have plastic. I was also told that this was Ramada Policy – and that they didn’t have the necessary hygiene equipment to wash the dishes. I was so shocked the following morning at breakfast to see EVERYTHING was plastic. Hundreds of plates, cutlery, bowls and cups all going into the trash.
While we were at breakfast, there must have been a change over of staff at reception. There was a young lady, in a creased uniform, a dirty looking shirt and unkept hair, with her head on the reception desk (looks like she was sleeping), while there were customers waiting.

I cannot recommend this hotel

Room tip: Look at room before you pay
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Anna Y
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Far from everything.A "courtesy" shuttle that tells you one thing and then don't honor there word.The worst breakfast you have ever seen in your life in a hotelVery average roomsJust pay more and be at a better location.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple