All reviews free shuttle shuttle service train station free breakfast yogurt bit dated reception staff hotel shuttle logan airport visiting boston coffee maker bed was comfortable iron microwave hospital
Reviewed 6 September 2016

I waited for 30 minutes to check in the woman who helped me was still in training and did not know what she was doing. I was very disappointed

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2016

Stay here and take their free shuttle to a nearby train station! The train ride isn't expensive and as a couple that was touring the city it beat looking for and/or paying for parking. The downside to the shuttle is the limited seating, but the drivers did their best to reduce any inconveniences and as long as the other guests were honest as to which guests waiting were there first, it worked well enough. The shuttle drivers were pleasant and informative. The Ramada was a refurbished motel on the first two floors, evidenced by the windows and air conditioning units in the now enclosed walkway/corridors. The bathroom was absolutely tiny, requiring you to shuffle around the toilet seat to close the door, but the shower was free-flowing and had a curved curtain rod expanding your elbow room. The sink was not behind the door and only had a small rod which prevented you from hanging up your bath towels with your hand towels if there is more than one of you in the room. The sink top could be roomier to accommodate toiletries, or maybe add a small shelf? The beds were comfortable and the pillows were abundant. Two beverage machines, one snack machine, two washers and two dryers were appreciated conveniences. I would definitely stay here again if I come back to Boston.

Stayed: August 2016
1  Thank Judi V
Reviewed 3 September 2016

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 September 2016

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2016

Upon arriving at the airport, we called the shuttle for the Ramada and the shuttle arrived in a timely fashion. Our total wait time for the shuttle to arrive was less than 15 minutes. When checking into the hotel, the front desk agent was friendly. She helped us directions and suggestions on where to dine and how to ride on the red line train and read the map. We got to our room (double room, second floor) and I was impressed by the decor. However, I could tell that the room had been renovated. It was still a little bit dated but a nice size for the three of us. There's a nice size dresser, tv, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, safe, mini ironing board, iron and hair dryer. The beds each had 4 pillows and were comfortable. The air conditioning unit is controlled by a thermostat on the wall. Wifi worked well and I was able to work while staying there.

When traveling into the city, the shuttle to the red line train was always prompt and ran on a consistent schedule. The drivers were friendly.

Since the hotel is by the highway and we had a highway facing room, it was noisy. I could also hear airplanes overhead. Also the property is older so I could hear the sound of plumbing from adjacent rooms while I was in the bathroom.

Housekeeping starts early in the morning and are consistent in making sure that the room is clean and we had enough towels and toiletries.

When it was time to depart, I scheduled a ride to the airport on the day before departing.

Breakfast was interesting. I mostly ate yogurt every day. I found it interesting that there is no meat available as an option for breakfast. Everything else offered for breakfast is pretty standard (waffles, oatmeal, eggs, toast, bagels, yogurt, juice, fruit, etc). Breakfast isn't an option at hotels everywhere so I won't complain.

Overall my stay was great. The staff went above and beyond in accommodating us in our stay and the bed was super comfortable. Some things that can be improved is that the carpeting needs a good steam cleaning and cleaning in the rooms need to be more detailed (make sure that miscellaneous hair and whatnot isn't in the corners when cleaning). The air conditioning unit is noisy. I don't know if the thermostat was malfunctioning but it seems like the air conditioning unit almost never turned off. It was always on which means I couldn't hear the tv. The picture quality of the tv wasn't clear and some of the channels didn't come in. This wasn't a huge issue for me but it might be important to someone else.

I would stay here again because as previously stated, the staff was great and the shuttles ran on a timely schedule. The noise did not bother me because I was dead tired after hanging out in the city all day. The location is within walking distance from the gas station (snacks), a grocery store, Deadwood (has good food but doesn't deliver on weekdays), etc.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends