Royalton Suites
US$404
US$316
  • Restaurant
Boston Marriott Copley Place(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$266
US$227
  • Restaurant
Omni Parker House(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$277
US$378
US$314
  • Room Service
The Westin Boston Waterfront(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$324
US$252
US$297
US$252
  • Restaurant
Sheraton Boston Hotel(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$364
US$242
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 April 2012

Far more expensive than a similar size room in NYC. No parking near the hotel, and surprise: cash only! Pillows were awful, no phone to the front desk. No elevator. Was awoken numerous times, the first at 11:45 am by loud voices in the next room. When we yelled to quiet down, a voice yelled back "I'm the night manager and I'm explaining to this guest!" What a jerk -- the proper answer would've been "I'm so sorry I disturbed you." After that, there was drunken yelling in the alley below for the next two hours, then beer bottles being dumped in the trash, then at 3 AM a garbage truck collected the bottles, another garbage truck at 6 AM. I had to be on my feet all the next day at a convention, I never really recovered from the interrupted sleep -- I never did recover, and as a result could not go out for my birthday that night.

We decided to have breakfast at the hotel, the chef was sitting in the dining room slouched in a chair and texting. There were no hash browns which were listed on the menu, no juice, and some sort of instant coffee. We practically ran out.

The Royalton is in a classic old building, the rooms are neat and well designed. The shower is powerful and plenty hot, and the day manager Bethany was a huge help and very pleasant. But just too many stupid things about this place to make me ever make me consider returning. I couldn't wait to get home.

Do yourself a favor --go somewhere else, sleep in your care, you'll get a better night's sleep.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Cliff G
Reviewed 6 January 2012

My family spent the night at the Royalton Suites on New Year's Eve. It was the prfect location for all the First Night celebrations in Boston. I loved that the rooms were so different and the architecture was really nice. My sister was upgraded to the nicest Suite #10, it was huge and beautiful. We loved bringing in the new year at that hotel.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank DD288
Reviewed 22 December 2011

Nice hotel at reasonable price and is close to everything.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Megan M
Reviewed 24 November 2011

We liked our stay at Royalton. Staff was very helpful and the location is great. Very comfortable room with all the modern facilities.

Room Tip: Ask for King Suites on the top floor.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 November 2011

We loved our stay at this small and quiet hotel in Boston. We stayed in room number 10 with purple ceiling. Great room with designer furniture. Would stay here again in the summer..:)

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple