“Beacon Hill”

PhotoWalks Freedom Trail Tour
Ranked #18 of 151 Tours in Boston
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Explore Boston from a different angle! PhotoWalks provides interactive guided walking tours of Boston with photography tips that teach you how to see creatively and capture amazing pictures in less than 2 hours--no matter what camera you have! All ages and skill levels are welcome. And, there's plenty of fascinating commentary of the city's historic sites and iconic landmarks for history and architecture buffs too.
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I took the Beacon Hill Tour.
I had the chance to be the only participent.
The person making the tour was really nice. She new a lot of details and stories about Beacon Hill.
It was really interesting to get advices for the places to take the pictures and some tricks , like reflections in the windows, ...
I think I would not have enjoyed that place as much if I hadn't been as well guided.

This type of tour is an original way to discover a place.

I recommend it!

"private tour"
in 9 reviews
"showing how"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 9 reviews
"wonderful guide"
in 4 reviews
"extensive knowledge"
"unique history"

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Saba gave us a great insider's tour of Boston (who lives where, the history of buildings, what homes sold for) along with great photography advice. Even with my iPhone, my pics came out great!

1  Thank Mike_Coffey
Reviewed 25 July 2017

My daughter, son, and I had a remarkable photography tour of Beacon Hill with Saba. She took us down streets where we would not have ordinarily visited while showing us some amazing photo opportunities. Saba worked very closely with my daughter throughout the tour, so she could better understand her camera and the various camera settings that enabled her to capture some remarkable photographs while expanding my daughter's passion for photography! Saba not only provided us with some amazing photography perspectives and opportunities, but she also shared the unique history about the Beacon Hill area. We will definitely book another tour with Saba...it was a fantastic experience!!

Reviewed 23 July 2017

We travelled to Boston with our 11 and 13 year old children. We wanted them to get an initial understanding of the history of Boston (particularly the Freedom trail) but recognized that their attention span was limited. PhotoWalks of Boston was the perfect combination for us. Saba was able to "sneak" in tons of historical facts while teaching them how to take better travel photographs.

I highly recommend this tour.

1  Thank ExShoreex
See more reviews
Reviewed 17 July 2017

You can see how much Saba loves providing history of the Boston area and showing how to take interesting photos. She provided the group with information on how to set the camera up and where to position the camera to capture interesting photos. We walked through the streets of Boston listening to her give us details of the area, while we were capturing moments on our camera. I highly recommend her tours and plan on attending another.